The hot dog joint or the actual food ?
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Wiener schnitzel
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Wiener schnitzel

I had no idea it was a restaurant. I was just thinking of German food. Rouladen, spätzle , wiener schnitzel. I really need someone to cook for me
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Wiener schnitzel
    Wiener schnitzel

I had no idea it was a restaurant. I was just thinking of German food. Rouladen, spätzle , wiener schnitzel. I really need someone to cook for me

I have been dying for a chili cheese dog... Today maybe the day... They have the best fries in the universe
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Wiener schnitzel
    Wiener schnitzel

I have been dying for a chili cheese dog... Today maybe the day... They have the best fries in the universe
    It’s a sign!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Wiener schnitzel
    Wiener schnitzel

It’s a sign!
    Traffic sucks heading that direction
    May require additional signs and lack of self perceived lazyness...
    Wiener schnitzel
    Wiener schnitzel

It’s a sign!

It really is, you have no idea how close I've come in recent weeks... Traffic sucks heading that way tho
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    w24uar9ehrsl.png

I have not said a single insightful thing here which makes this all the better 🤗
    Those are all the times someone thought you were being naughty. Imagine how much hotter you’d be if you could get that score higher

Thank you for explaining how this place works. Hotter. 😂

I think people also hit it because there's no longer a negative reaction button.

Maybe you have a MFP nemesis!
    I got your negative reaction button right here.

Sorry. I have no idea what that means

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I cannot *kitten* believe I have to work tomorrow. This *kitten* is just
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Wiener schnitzel
    Wiener schnitzel

Fun fact I lived in Germany from 87-90 - good times
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Wiener schnitzel
    Wiener schnitzel

This guy knows wht I’m talkin bout
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    w24uar9ehrsl.png

I have not said a single insightful thing here which makes this all the better 🤗
    Those are all the times someone thought you were being naughty. Imagine how much hotter you’d be if you could get that score higher

I think people also hit it because there's no longer a negative reaction button.

I got your negative reaction button right here.

Sorry. I have no idea what that means

If you were a penis-having person, this would be when you point to it
    oh

😂

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    w24uar9ehrsl.png

I definitely do. I am nice to everyone. That really twists some people off.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Postmates just sent me an offer, greeting me as, "Baaaaaabbbbe!!!". I think that perfectly encapsulates how my diet is going.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,520 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I had no idea some people are using “inspiring” as an insult.
    It all makes sense now.
    My disagreers didn’t go anywhere, they are still here hiding behind their screens, hating on me. 😂😝

Definition of inspiring:
    having an animating or exalting effect

Synonyms for inspiring:
    breathtaking, charged, electric, electrifying, exciting, exhilarating, exhilarative, galvanic, galvanizing, hair-raising, heart-stopping, intoxicating, kicky, mind-bending, mind-blowing, mind-boggling, rip-roaring, rousing, stimulating, stirring, thrilling

I’m pretty sure none of those words are words people use to say,
    “i don’t like you”.

I don’t acknowledge hijacked words.
    If you are hitting that response to be an *kitten* to me, too bad, you’ll need to come right out and say it or I simply won’t be insulted, sorry. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It all makes sense now.
    My disagreers didn’t go anywhere, they are still here hiding behind their screens, hating on me. 😂😝

Definition of inspiring:

Synonyms for inspiring:
    breathtaking, charged, electric, electrifying, exciting, exhilarating, exhilarative, galvanic, galvanizing, hair-raising, heart-stopping, intoxicating, kicky, mind-bending, mind-blowing, mind-boggling, rip-roaring, rousing, stimulating, stirring, thrilling

“i don’t like you”.

If you are hitting that response to be an *kitten* to me, too bad, you’ll need to come right out and say it or I simply won’t be insulted, sorry. 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be fair, some of us use it as a generic "that's cool". I know I'm just muddying the waters, but I use it with love :D
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    w24uar9ehrsl.png

I definitely do. I am nice to everyone. That really
    It all makes sense now.

Definition of inspiring:

Synonyms for inspiring:

“i don’t like you”.

To be fair, some of us use it as a generic "that's cool". I know I'm just muddying the waters, but I use it with love :D

I love getting inspirings.
    To be fair I like getting insightfuls too but they hit a little different
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    w24uar9ehrsl.png

I definitely do. I am nice to everyone. That really
    It all makes sense now.

Definition of inspiring:

Synonyms for inspiring:

“i don’t like you”.

I love getting inspirings.
    To be fair I like getting insightfuls too but they hit a little different

Inspiring allows you success being who you are.

Insightful means someone thinks you're intelligent. That's a lot of pressure to live up to as the numbers pile up.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Not trying to make anyone mad or upset or saying their feelings aren't valid to this subject but I will never understand why those reactions bother people. I get them all the time. Whether they are being use as intended or passive aggressively, I just don't care. I'm equally neutral with everyone on here until I'm verbally made aware of that you don't like me and even then I wouldn't care much. I've also never been "targeted" negatively here as some have and maybe that's why I feel so strongly about not letting stuff like that affect me. My comment may seem insensitive and I apologize if anyone feels like I'm attacking them. Not the case at all. Just voicing my views on the subject.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Not trying to make anyone mad or upset or saying their feelings aren't valid to this subject but I will never understand why those reactions bother people. I get them all the time. Whether they are being use as intended or passive aggressively, I just don't care. I'm equally neutral with everyone on here until I'm verbally made aware of that you don't like me and even then I wouldn't care much. I've also never been "targeted" negatively here as some have and maybe that's why I feel so strongly about not letting stuff like that affect me. My comment may seem insensitive and I apologize if anyone feels like I'm attacking them. Not the case at all. Just voicing my views on the subject.

That's a lot of neutrality for a non-neutral thread
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I apologize for my contribution to putting negative ideas into people’s heads
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    It all makes sense now.

Definition of inspiring:

Synonyms for inspiring:

“i don’t like you”.

To be fair, some of us use it as a generic "that's
    cool". I know I'm just muddying the waters, but I
    use it with love :D

Same here -