Options

Replies

• PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    It's October 3rd.
    Did he ask you what day it is?

Just in case anyone misunderstand it’s a joke

He did. And two weeks from now, we'll speak again.

Hahaha this is wonderful

• Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That despite how long I've been drawing/painting/crafting, I still very much feel like an imposter. I just never feel "good enough" at anything, no matter what I do or say, especially compared to others who have been doing this a helluva lot less than I have.

I know this is a pretty common thing for creative people to feel, but I was hoping by now that it would have lessened. But no, it still feels the same now as it did when I was 18. It sucks.

At least I get enjoyment out of these things still. The day they cease being enjoyable is a bad day, for sure.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options
    Just figured out I had been drinking the caffeinated coffee pods. Now wonder I was feeling the weird feelings again. Back on decaf....

(And please don't tell hubs he's getting decaf today)

😂 This is something I would do

He could tell it was decaf. He was like this doesn't taste right. 🤣
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I’m having a harder time watch my son grow up than my girls - when he was young he was my PIC - and anything I did was gospel anything I liked he liked - now he’s growing into his own man wants to hang with his friends - and that’s great but also kinda bums me out

What's a PIC....ooooh partner in crime?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    I’m having a harder time watch my son grow up than my girls - when he was young he was my PIC - and anything I did was gospel anything I liked he liked - now he’s growing into his own man wants to hang with his friends - and that’s great but also kinda bums me out

Correct. We used to fist bump and say PIC 4 life and hold 4 fingers and the make the L shape - can’t remember the last time we did that …. They all grow up guess - we say we’ll get it tatted when he old enough - so I got that - Eh guess I’m feeling older these days -
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

Correct. We used to fist bump and say PIC 4 life and hold 4 fingers and the make the L shape - can’t remember the last time we did that …. They all grow up guess - we say we’ll get it tatted when he old enough - so I got that - Eh guess I’m feeling older these days -
    Just keep being accessible and talking to him about random *kitten*. He’ll come back around.
  • Mewpasaurus
    Options

Ngl, this kinda bums me out. I only have the one child. Is this what I have to look forward to? He definitely is my PiC right now, although he's really branching out. I haven't reached disgruntled teenager whom I enjoy embarrassing stage yet.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Mine is 14 and has always been my buddy. He's a bit of a different kid so he hasn't become super angsty teen yet. Hopefully he stays my buddy although I'd like him having some more friends
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Mine is 14 and has always been my buddy. He's a bit of a different kid so he hasn't become super angsty teen yet. Hopefully he stays my buddy although I'd like him having some more friends

Yeah mines 13 - we have a good relationship and we talk about chit - and I get it I just wanted to hang with my friends and talk to girls at that age too - he’s a good kid stays outta trouble - they all grow up and we all get old - I guess
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Why am I so tired when I haven’t done anything worthwhile today?
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I’m excited to go to sleep later…giddily excited
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Yeah mines 13 - we have a good relationship and we talk about chit - and I get it I just wanted to hang with my friends and talk to girls at that age too - he’s a good kid stays outta trouble - they all grow up and we all get old - I guess

I wish mine would hang out with friends more. I. The new house he's getting a hang out room so hopefully he'll start inviting some over.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    If you're reading this rn would you please tell me if my profile is private? It's been set that way, but I'm still getting FR 🤔
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    If you're reading this rn would you please tell me if my profile is private? It's been set that way, but I'm still getting FR 🤔

No its not
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Thanksgiving make ahead dishes....anyone got suggestions? I'm hosting 5 days after moving
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving make ahead dishes....anyone got suggestions? I'm hosting 5 days after moving

Cranberry sauce in a can! Stock up now and be prepared for anything
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Hmm - stuffing maybe - cause can reheat in the oven - other than that I got nothing - I was planning on going to Cracker Barrel or some
    Other restaurant this year - but my bro invited me to his place so I’ll go there
  • Mewpasaurus
    Options

It's you.... again!

Hi!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

My snobby sister in law would flip out if I had canned cranberry sauce ...hmmmm maybe I should get some then