What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    How the heck are these people gonna get the piano out of my house
    Probably the legs come off. And if not that’s their problem

It's a 100 year old upright grand. It's one solid unit and huge wall cause the wires need to be long apparently. It has a beautiful tone. They had to put it on its side gd0hpa7ba8bb.jpg
    I guess you’ll need a tuner right away

I have a baby grand given to me by a local antiques dealer who couldn’t sell it. We only got it into my house by removing the legs😂

The tuner arranged the moving so he's coming next week

You are never allowed to call yourself disorganized

Hahah hubs arranged it
    I just orchestrate it and do the heavy lifting cause I'm kinda crazy like that
    Sounds like a really good team
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,251 Member
    Options

It's a 100 year old upright grand. It's one solid unit and huge wall cause the wires need to be long apparently. It has a beautiful tone. They had to put it on its side gd0hpa7ba8bb.jpg

I have a baby grand given to me by a local antiques dealer who couldn’t sell it. We only got it into my house by removing the legs😂

Hahah hubs arranged it

I'm the one who doesn't think before doing things so I'll lug 50 boxes over to the new house. He is the brains so he arranges things haha I guess it works. He also does the computer stuff. I kept getting corrected when I said the cable guy was coming....it's internet not cable
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Hahah hubs arranged it

I'm the one who doesn't think before doing things so I'll lug 50 boxes over to the new house. He is the brains so he arranges things haha I guess it works. He also does the computer stuff. I kept getting corrected when I said the cable guy was coming....it's internet not cable

I love that you get *kitten* done with enthusiasm. If I were picking team members I would pick you

• Alinouveau2
    Options

Hahah hubs arranged it

I love that you get *kitten* done with enthusiasm. If I were picking team members I would pick you

You're too kind....but be careful picking me for sports teams I'm only good at very specific ones
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Deciding whether or not to wear socks to bed
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Just one
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Just one

I read that people actually sleep better when they wear socks. What say you?

This is not something I've tried before, but I'mma give the one sock a chance
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options

I prefer shoes. I like to be prepared
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Just one

I read that people actually sleep better when they wear socks. What say you?

This is not something I've tried before, but I'mma give the one sock a chance

I used to always need socks on my feet. Then the monsters started leaving me alone and now I only wear them when my feet are cold.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,769 Member
    Options

If I wear socks to bed, never fails I kick them off.
    I’m one of those people that sleeps with one leg under the blankets and one leg out.
    Internal thermostat is shot. 😀
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    i think they killed the sleep in clothes thread bc it’s not bumping and ngl it makes me 😞
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Just one

Sometimes I sleep in just one sock
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    i think they killed the sleep in clothes thread bc it’s not bumping and ngl it makes me 😞

Yup
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Just one

Sometimes I sleep in just one sock

my dream man right here
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My neighbour. Poor thing had some surgery and has had complications and now is looking at 6 more days in the hospital.

Sucks that we're moving out tomorrow and won't be able to help more
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Does anyone here doodle when they are listening? I usually scribble scrabble and still participate and ask questions etc.

I got up to leave a meeting and somebody told me that they liked my drawings. I kind of laughed it off and they made a comment that it was my tool to help me listen. That is probably true but I felt self-conscious that they drew attention to it.
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I’m extremely pissed that I somehow gave up on myself this summer. So pissed and mentally in a *kitten* place.

Not a happy “what’s on your mind” but an honest one.
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Does anyone here doodle when they are listening? I usually scribble scrabble and still participate and ask questions etc.

I got up to leave a meeting and somebody told me that they liked my drawings. I kind of laughed it off and they made a comment that it was my tool to help me listen. That is probably true but I felt self-conscious that they drew attention to it.

Yes! Still a doodler over here lol!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    struggle every day to live right and its not even that difficult
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    struggle every day to live right and its not even that difficult

Seems like a contradiction but, man, do I feel/live this.