What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Was just reading about wolf stones and now I want to know who is buried under the big basalt slabs of my walkway

poor wolves being blamed for human grave robbers just like always
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Was just reading about wolf stones and now I want to know who is buried under the big basalt slabs of my walkway

poor wolves being blamed for human grave robbers just like always
    poor puppers. If I ever dig them up I promise to blame it on the hoodlums down the road
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022
    Options
    fh0msiqtgj6s.jpeg
    Looking forward to some cozy crafty time this weekend
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to go visit my son tomorrow <3 it's only been a few weeks but I find it so difficult that he lives so far away from me now. He may be 21 but he's still my baby.

I need more coffee.

I scrolled down, saw that I commented, but I read the body of your comment by mistake, and my brain went, "wtf, I don't have a 21 year old son. Why would I say this?"

I know I'm old 😅🤣
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I can't wait to go visit my son tomorrow <3 it's only been a few weeks but I find it so difficult that he lives so far away from me now. He may be 21 but he's still my baby.

I need more coffee.

I scrolled down, saw that I commented, but I read the body of your comment by mistake, and my brain went, "wtf, I don't have a 21 year old son. Why would I say this?"

I know I'm old 😅🤣

I don't think you're old nor do I think you look old either

Thank you 🤗
    Having a 21 year old who's engaged and talking about babies does make me feel old 😅 being in my pyjamas every evening by 7 makes me feel old too🤣
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,553 Member
    Options
    When I’ve been feeling like crap and I’m gaslighting myself into thinking I’m just lazy and undisciplined and then it turns out there really was an underlying reason and I am in fact unwell.

I hope you are well very soon ❤️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

I need more coffee.

I know I'm old 😅🤣

I don't think you're old nor do I think you look old either

Thank you 🤗
    Having a 21 year old who's engaged and talking about babies does make me feel old 😅 being in my pyjamas every evening by 7 makes me feel old too🤣

He's engaged? Oh my lord

If it helps, you can be a hot GILF when the time comes

Yes! He proposed over the summer to his high school sweetheart. They went to prom together and have been together ever since. I adore her <3

I cant wait to be a GILF! Just not sure about being called grand-maman😅
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,553 Member
    Options

They are always our babies.
    My son is 40!
    I still see him as my little angel. ❤️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

They are always our babies.
    My son is 40!
    I still see him as my little angel. ❤️

I am taking 1 day out of the weekend to cook so he can freeze some meals so I know he's not starving when I am not there 😆
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Going back to work after sick leave is stressing

Also, I come in here to try and catch up on posts and find myself overlooking so many things bc I don't have much time between patients.

So, if I haven't/don't respond or acknowledge your post...I'm sorry, it's not you it's me.

Ok, bye
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Boss went home

Also, I come in here to try and catch up on posts and find myself overlooking so many things bc I don't have much time between patients.

So, if I haven't/don't respond or acknowledge your post...I'm sorry, it's not you it's me.

Ok, bye

Ok bye ❤️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022
    Options

Ok, bye

Fine, bye

5h9e4jp9cgby.gif

Still love you 😆

Eta: I'm really happy you're feeling better xo
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I’m beginning to think Lorena will never get to San Francisco
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,207 Member
    Options
    Will impossibly be able to get the house organized for Thanksgiving on Sunday

Why did I think your Thanksgiving was at the end of this month? Now I need to Google Canadian holidays

Canadian Thanksgiving is the second Monday of October
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The Gift of Guilt on vinyl is A+++
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,207 Member
    Options
    The creepy dude at the grocery store. No I do not look pretty today in my dirty, grubby moving crap clothes
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    How come this thread suddenly showed up at the top of my notifications with 638 new comments ? 🤔
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    I’m beginning to think Lorena will never get to San Francisco

Tell me about it