What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    Will I be able to do a final push and get the rest of the house set up by Saturday
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    all of our parents taught us that there are nails hidden in literally everything in the road

old shoe? tree branch? severed arm? just a cleverly disguised box of nails, def veer into other lane
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    all of our parents taught us that there are nails hidden in literally everything in the road

old shoe? tree branch? severed arm? just a cleverly disguised box of nails, def veer into other lane

Why was I taught that every box or bag might have puppies or kittens in it and I must stop and check
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

And if you got poked by the nail you'd die of tetanus. That doesn't happen I tried it out
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Why does my Hulu think I'm HIV positive...?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    “An uncontrollable urge or desire especially for something harmful”
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,773 Member
    Options
    The horrific stabbings in Las Vegas
  • ermengarde22
    Options

Why was I taught that every box or bag might have puppies or kittens in it and I must stop and check

I've watched too much true crime because when I see a box or a bag I think, "there must be body parts in there"

everytime i open a public restroom bathroom stall door and i’m the only one in the restroom i expect there will be a dead body slumped over the toilet and i blame law & order svu
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I've watched too much true crime because when I see a box or a bag I think, "there must be body parts in there"

everytime i open a public restroom bathroom stall door and i’m the only one in the restroom i expect there will be a dead body slumped over the toilet and i blame law & order svu
    You HAVE TO CHECK FOR FEET! C’mon, you know this.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I’m going to brave the tourists tomorrow to go leaf peeping
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    The poutine I ate today and how good it was. It was probably over 900 calories and I have no regrets, at all.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    The poutine I ate today and how good it was. It was probably over 900 calories and I have no regrets, at all.
    I ate a 900 calorie gas station pizza. I have regrets
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Poutine calories don't count!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My progress on getting the house set up. I'm kinda happy at how much I've accomplished. The boxes are even broken down and tied up to give away to friends
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    So there's this organic grocery store that was at the end of our old street, I'm not an "it just be organic" gal but they have the best lime juice, from the slopes of an Italian volcano. I realized today as I got some because we like margaritas, I have to now drive there!!!! This made me a little sad. So I bought two bottles (and actually looked at the price which is ridiculous but it's the reason I make amazing margaritas....well that and thry're loaded with booze)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I don’t really understand the concept of mobile vs website uh…. inconsistencies. I’ll chock it up to “data” and space restrictions or something. I’m like, why are buttons moved around or just missing? Idk y I even typed this out bc I sound dumb and frankly, I am. Maybe ignorant is a better word.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    What do I need to do next???!!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    What do I need to do next???!!

Make a list 😂

Jk Maybe just do the next thing you feel like doing
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    every once in awhile i think about how ted bundy had fangirls who came to his trial and tried to dress up to look like the women he liked to kidnap

long straight hair, parted in the middle, big hoop earrings