"California knows how to party"
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    Maybe I should move somewhere sunny

I’ve met people from all over the world but I don’t think I’ve ever met a Californian.

They’re probably not real.

Like birds.
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

I’ve met people from all over the world but I don’t think I’ve ever met a Californian.

Like birds.

Glad you're enlightened. I had a flock of feathered mechanical surveillance drones just outside my window earlier, also I've never had covid because I'm not stupid enough to go near the local 5G tower.

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

Like birds.

Glad you're enlightened. I had a flock of feathered mechanical surveillance drones just outside my window earlier, also I've never had covid because I'm not stupid enough to go near the local 5G tower.

Good thinking. Wish I had been as smart. My microchip has been acting up lately.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    california girl, valley girl, knew Andrea Wilson, at least passed her on the escalators at the Galleria

True story!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Being hungry for extended periods of time really stresses me out, it's almost as anxiety-inducing as being stuck in a locked bathroom. I wish I was one of those people who were not bothered by it and could go on with their day
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    mondays, amiright??
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,597 Member
    Options
    a slight but prolonged headache
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That I now understand why all the people here complain about the drivers. They aren't D.C./Virginia Beach bad, but they are their own brand of terrible, offensive driving. :s
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    When I’ve been feeling like crap and I’m gaslighting myself into thinking I’m just lazy and undisciplined and then it turns out there really was an underlying reason and I am in fact unwell.

I hope you're ok <3
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    When I’ve been feeling like crap and I’m gaslighting myself into thinking I’m just lazy and undisciplined and then it turns out there really was an underlying reason and I am in fact unwell.

I hope you're ok <3

Nothing serious but it’s good to know I’m not imagining things
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options

Hope you feel better soon
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Will impossibly be able to get the house organized for Thanksgiving on Sunday
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Will impossibly be able to get the house organized for Thanksgiving on Sunday

Why did I think your Thanksgiving was at the end of this month? Now I need to Google Canadian holidays
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options

I read this as "somewhere funny" and let me actually extend an invitation to everyone here--move to West Michigan, I can be hilarious at times
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I read this as "somewhere funny" and let me actually extend an invitation to everyone here--move to West Michigan, I can be hilarious at times
    Funny, not overly sunny, hot but not literally
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,621 Member
    Options
    bourbon
    noun
    bour·​bon ˈbu̇r-bən

The glue that is holding this shitshow together.