Replies

• jess2023mac
    jess2023mac Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Same too you @jess2023mac, have a great weekend as well..
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Do you think the end of the World is coming?

Yes, whether or not I see it happen is unknown but there will be an end to it.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Let me know if there is any other joy I can spread today!
  • dearjo5686
    dearjo5686 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The pedantic wee or!ck of a man sat beside me on the train down south seems to think he’s the only person on the train to reserve a seat .. or maybe he thinks he’s better than moi 😡
    So tempted to introduce him to my Facebook live and plonk myself on his lap 😂
  • HappyDonkey75
    HappyDonkey75 Posts: 87 Member
    edited June 17
    Options
    whew. will be glad when the out of town family leaves tomorrow. I thought I was doing ok in the food department but tonight I feel pretty bloated . Too many calories today. about 600 over my target. Getting up early and doing my workout before work ...terrified to get back on the scale because I haven't weighed all weekend. My last scale was finally below 200 which was a big deal for me and now its disappointing because I know I will be back up over the 200 tomorrow
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Who's going to cook for me?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    What's the criteria for getting a birthday do over?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,095 Member
    Options
    Looks like the social aspect of mfp has finally imploded. I checked out “lose it”. Didn’t like it. So I will continue to use mfp for what i originally downloaded it for (logging food).

For those friends of mine that venture in here and see this, take care and I hope you guys enjoy lose it or which ever platform you land on.

I’ll still pop in here until the habit fades away I’m sure.

🤗😘

That’s the way I feel as well.
    Take care ☺️
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    Looks like the social aspect of mfp has finally imploded. I checked out “lose it”. Didn’t like it. So I will continue to use mfp for what i originally downloaded it for (logging food).

For those friends of mine that venture in here and see this, take care and I hope you guys enjoy lose it or which ever platform you land on.

🤗😘

You too Chris! ❤️ Pleasure to have known you.
  • Mellobee2
    Mellobee2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looks like I came back to mfp at the wrong time. Story of my life, tbh. :D:D Since they deleted the newsfeed, why have a "personal" page at all? This all reminds me of when SparkPeole went bust a few years ago.
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

🤗😘
    Feeling the same. Hard to believe they ran this place into the ground.
    Thanks for all the years of friendship, laughs, and support. Take good care of yourself. Be safe out there. ❤️
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

🤗😘

Hi sweetheart. Miss ya! ❤️
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

🤗😘

Hi sweetheart. Miss ya! ❤️

Miss ya too 😭💕
  • dearjo5686
    dearjo5686 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

🤗😘

Same here .. I’m just gonna be in the background on here too logging and doing me from now on, but good luck to you and everyone else with their goals 👍
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

🤗😘

Same here my dude - thanks for your insight you’ve shared over thee years - I picked up a lot from you -
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

🤗😘

Same here my dude - thanks for your insight you’ve shared over thee years - I picked up a lot from you -

Same to you brother. You’ve done amazing. I’m happy to see you grind and get those results!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    People on power trips. You're a clerk at the passport office, I know it's probably incredibly unfulfilling but don't take it out on customers