What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    What was the hype with Justin Timberlake, his voice is very feminine.
  • Moijo02022
    Moijo02022 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Scammers catfishing people!!! Scary times:/
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    Moijo02022 wrote: »

Sucks that people fall for it because they're so convincing sometimes. There's some awful people out there
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    Boss: You guys have been working hard and it'll be slow day today so I'm letting you go home early.
    Me: Your early or our early?

(His early is usually like 4:00 pm....like what's the point?? :))
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    the chocolate covered strawberries I get to enjoy later and the early morning hike planned for tomorrow...its been getting me through my entire week haha
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,001 Member
    Options
    Took my grand-dog home tonight.
    I don’t mind babysitting her but it’s nice for her that she’s home with her pack.
    I could tell she missed them.
    ❤️🐶
  • Moijo02022
    Options
    Moijo02022 wrote: »

Sucks that people fall for it because they're so convincing sometimes. There's some awful people out there

Heart breaking stuff people emotionally and financially ripped off 😣
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 505 Member
    edited June 8
    Options
    Up a pound.
    It better be in muscles and not fat.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,884 Member
    Options
    Do you think the end of the World is coming?
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Do you think the end of the World is coming?

Imo, yes, I think one day a meteor will hit the planet, party over.
    I find it scary to think about, such a random, uncontrollable thing can destroy our world.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Oh yeah,
    it is so obvious that no one used the newsfeeds, they are all here on the community threads.
    🦗🦗🦗
  • Moijo02022
    Options
    Cancer
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    Resident Alien. I finally finished the last episode. What kind of series finale was that???
  • gillylucky
    gillylucky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Really wondering what the point of having "friends" on here is for if they:
    a) cannot see or support your progress / work (no news feed)
    b) don't link to the community forums in any way (not like there is a filter on here to see your friends posts)
    c) can't even see their diaries or activity logs

With the newsfeeds gone... where is the Pal aspect of MFP besides random forum activity?

Personally, I prefer getting to know people and physically talk about their progress in a chat form. I'm not really about going and looking at people's stats and daily workouts and what they did.

I think the forums are still playful and fun but having friends on here means it is possible to communicate the old-fashioned way.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,181 Member
    Options
    b) don't link to the community forums in any way (not like there is a filter on here to see your friends posts)

With the newsfeeds gone... where is the Pal aspect of MFP besides random forum activity?

I agree. I’m not sure if “friends” on here actually does anything different at all. Does it? I was never even sure if that part was staying. I should probably read Sister Betty’s posts more carefully.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I agree. I’m not sure if “friends” on here actually does anything different at all. Does it? I was never even sure if that part was staying. I should probably read Sister Betty’s posts more carefully.

I didn’t think I would miss the newsfeed much, but I actually miss it a lot.

There were times when I was able to support people, or was seeking support, in a way that just doesn’t work as well here on the community forum.

And some of the people who I was supporting now haven’t logged in for days….

• rhondagray927
    rhondagray927 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I DO NOT LIKE that they took away the news feeds. That was how I interacted and got support from my friends. I am seriously thinking about leaving MFP because of these changes.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,181 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I didn’t think I would miss the newsfeed much, but I actually miss it a lot.

There were times when I was able to support people, or was seeking support, in a way that just doesn’t work as well here on the community forum.

And some of the people who I was supporting now haven’t logged in for days….

Yeah. I agree. I get it’s probably useless to keep saying it. But enough of us are bummed. I use the forums for mostly silly or fun stuff. And my wall for actual health and fitness and weight loss.

And I see people still friend requesting/adding friends. And like @KickassAmazon76 I’m unclear if “friends” on mfp actually means anything. Messaging maybe? I’m not sure.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Feels like MFP forums have become an advertisement for the Lose It! app! haha.

Sorry MFP... kind of did it to yourself. Pretty soon they'll make "Lose It!" a swear word and it'll get replaced with "kitten" every time someone types it! HAHAHA