What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I just upgraded from the 8k mile oil to the 10k oil. Is there anyone out there who thinks this will help me be on time? (10k or 12 months. But I was at over 10k in this last 5 months. And I don’t honestly know if that’s high or not but if the other oil if 10k/12mo it must be?)
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I just upgraded from the 8k mile oil to the 10k oil. Is there anyone out there who thinks this will help me be on time? (10k or 12 months. But I was at over 10k in this last 5 months. And I don’t honestly know if that’s high or not but if the other oil if 10k/12mo it must be?)

Nope, dont think its gonna do a thing for you being on time. However, you really are very pretty.....😁
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,745 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    No matter how large a suitcase I start out with when I'm packing to go out of town, I always end up wishing it had just a little more room

Even after all your practice? I imagined you as one of those ultra efficient packers where everything is rolled neatly Marie Kondo style
    While I am pretty efficient (thank you) at packing, I use a hybrid method of folded and rolled clothes to avoid wrinkles, keep things organized, and use every bit of space possible. What I'm talking about is I choose a suitcase (I have 3 different sizes) and then I find out we're working outside in a tent and there's a 60% chance of rain, so I want to add boots and an umbrella, maybe some lighter shirts for layering, etc. Or the client sends a last minute update that we've changed hotels and there's no restaurant or room service on site, so now I want to bring my cold pack lunch bag with hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cheese and a few slices of bread and travel peanut butter and jelly pkgs.

Oh OK I gotcha. It’s like a Murphy’s Law thing
    Exactly
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Thanking about moving into a hollow tree with a deer hide door
  • MelG7777
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Nope, dont think its gonna do a thing for you being on time. However, you really are very pretty.....😁

Well that’s all that matters! If you think I am anyway😏😘Who cares about my stupid car anyway.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I mean, geez Louise. I wasn’t expecting to win this award tonight. I didn’t technically start using the app until June that year really. And I had no clue there was a community portion to the dating….I mean fitness app. I thought it was just for tracking calories. Thank you MFP for this award.
    nukaryulkskm.jpeg

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I mean, geez Louise. I wasn’t expecting to win this award tonight. I didn’t technically start using the app until June that year really. And I had no clue there was a community portion to the dating….I mean fitness app. I thought it was just for tracking calories. Thank you MFP for this award.
    nukaryulkskm.jpeg

Officially an old timer
  • MelG7777
    Options
    nukaryulkskm.jpeg

Officially an old timer
    I cannot decide between this again
    iflao09ur5ch.gif

Or this
    um9fwskz58pb.gif

• MelG7777
    Options
    Dang that’s small
    That’s what she said.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Dang that’s small
    That’s what she said.

But it wasn't

😂

Well IT’S not small. Not the it that matters anyway. But my gifs….so so very small.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,520 Member
    Options
    Oh no, no, I don’t run a business out of my garage says my neighbor. 🤣
    Thankfully down the street a ways.

bs12hc54wbir.jpeg
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    pfm7uut2tidv.jpg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,520 Member
    Options
    v4pkp3av8de5.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    This_far wrote: »
    pfm7uut2tidv.jpg
    Hey good to see you. At least somebody got it
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to put my 1984 Lincoln Continental on the road but I need a fuel sending unit for it. Can't find one.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,200 Member
    Options
    Our cruise booked to Italy in June
    I need to figure out what clothes I have and will need it's been so long since we last cruised
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    This_far wrote: »
    pfm7uut2tidv.jpg
    Hey good to see you. At least somebody got it

Come on channel 11 Saturday afternoons. Thought his tree cave was coolest place, until it snowed.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    This guy I was talking to on the phone for over an hour. I’m like.. if he isn’t just lying straight out of his *kitten*…why TF would he be talking to me? From fb dating of all places. My profile didn’t even have much on it besides my pictures.
    I think someone who is as successful as he says he is (I’ll believe it when I see it) would be meeting many higher caliber women than I am. I’m literally just a joe schmo regular girl who doesn’t make a lot of money. I’m not even model status pretty. I’m small town hot, a Walmart 10 🤣. And that was in my younger years… highly suspicious imo.
    Guess we’ll see. If anything it’ll be a fun dating story because it already is.
    He said his ex was an overseas model who ran away with a chunk of his money and his friend after attempting to murder him. Wow. I mean, that’s a tv show trope right there. I do really meet a lot of characters on the internet 😎😅 Tune in for more as the story develops.