What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    This guy I was talking to on the phone for over an hour. I’m like.. if he isn’t just lying straight out of his *kitten*…why TF would he be talking to me? From fb dating of all places. My profile didn’t even have much on it besides my pictures.
    I think someone who is as successful as he says he is (I’ll believe it when I see it) would be meeting many higher caliber women than I am. I’m literally just a joe schmo regular girl who doesn’t make a lot of money. I’m not even model status pretty. I’m small town hot, a Walmart 10 🤣. And that was in my younger years… highly suspicious imo.
    Guess we’ll see. If anything it’ll be a fun dating story because it already is.
    He said his ex was an overseas model who ran away with a chunk of his money and his friend after attempting to murder him. Wow. I mean, that’s a tv show trope right there. I do really meet a lot of characters on the internet 😎😅 Tune in for more as the story develops.

Tell him in your off hours, you are working as a private detective for a detective agency and then see how long he sticks around! 🤣🤣
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I killed an elevator today. I dropped a screw driver off the top of 1 elevator and it landed 19 floors below onto another elevator and killed it. I'm a terrible elevator man 😭
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    This guy I was talking to on the phone for over an hour. I’m like.. if he isn’t just lying straight out of his *kitten*…why TF would he be talking to me? From fb dating of all places. My profile didn’t even have much on it besides my pictures.
    I think someone who is as successful as he says he is (I’ll believe it when I see it) would be meeting many higher caliber women than I am. I’m literally just a joe schmo regular girl who doesn’t make a lot of money. I’m not even model status pretty. I’m small town hot, a Walmart 10 🤣. And that was in my younger years… highly suspicious imo.
    He said his ex was an overseas model who ran away with a chunk of his money and his friend after attempting to murder him. Wow. I mean, that’s a tv show trope right there. I do really meet a lot of characters on the internet 😎😅 Tune in for more as the story develops.

Tell him in your off hours, you are working as a private detective for a detective agency and then see how long he sticks around! 🤣🤣

She could be a Laura Holt.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,013 Member
    Options

First things first…you’re selling yourself short. Don’t. You’re a Target 20. Fo sho. And that’s top of the line.

But I wanted to if you’ve ever listened to either of these podcasts? Do You Know Mordechai? Ugh, I’m gonna have to find the other one. Interesting listens.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,733 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short. You have a lot of great qualities
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I will not stop eating beef and pork.
    Make me 🖕

I'm right there with you!!! Double that one finger salute!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,196 Member
    Options
    Weighing myself and not being as fat as I thought I'd be. Also my taco salad in about to make for dinner
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,196 Member
    Options
    Skating tonight...a lady fell and needed to go to the hospital since she landed on her face and was probably concussed. She said she had no one to call to help her out. I'm telling all my friend if they are ever in there situation I'm happy to be called at any time, any day cause no one should have to not have someone to take them to the ER for stitches or look after them after a concussion
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Just watched Ghostbusters afterlife and I really enjoyed it. I'm a geek so it was gonna get a win from me anyway and the originals are my childhood. The ending almost had me in tears just because of what it was.
  • Beka3608
    Beka3608 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Nothing is ever on my mind
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Took a red eye from Las Vegas, connected in Atlanta and now I'm on the plane to Memphis. I think we're working 'til 6 or 7 tonight. This will be a long day
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    John Lennon‘s butt crack
  • cmsienk
    Options
    A 🐭 just ran under my computer bag 😬
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,516 Member
    Options
    I’m not married,