What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've had the same song stuck in my head for days and I feel blessed that I'm not sick of it yet considering it won't go away
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    I've had the same song stuck in my head for days and I feel blessed that I'm not sick of it yet considering it won't go away

This one? Just me?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6W5pq4bIzIw
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options

This one? Just me?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6W5pq4bIzIw

All I can say is thank you to the universe for not putting this particular song in my head on repeat
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,340 Member
    Options
    My cancer drive is a repeat and she's very chatty today. I guess it's nice to see a familiar face
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I’m probably really sick
    k8nge2qjjo3m.jpeg

You’re probably right, I think you have that.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Just found a series of videos about a show called Adults Adopting Adults. Apparently it was scrubbed from existance after three episodes (out of 10 they filmed) and it immediately goes off the rails

"I'm afraid I'm attracted to my new daughter"

...SIR.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    You know those days you're running back and forth to 50 different things and never feel like you're at home. It's one of those days. Soon I'll be in one place longer than half an hour
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    IT just made me violate a core value. They told me to reply all.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Just found a series of videos about a show called Adults Adopting Adults. Apparently it was scrubbed from existance after three episodes (out of 10 they filmed) and it immediately goes off the rails

...SIR.

😳😬
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

...SIR.

😳😬

IT GETS WORSE.
  • MelG7777
    Options

...SIR.

Well dang it, it sounded lovely until the end.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options

...SIR.

😳😬

IT GETS WORSE.

I asked a couple here on MFP to adopt me earlier today. I guess I should walk that back now.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

...SIR.

😳😬

IT GETS WORSE.

I asked a couple here on MFP to adopt me earlier today. I guess I should walk that back now.

Too late. No take backs. You owe us.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

...SIR.

😳😬

IT GETS WORSE.

Now that I understand the rules …
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Employers today just do the bare minimum. Where is my generous bonus? Where is my Christmas ham? Where is my profit-sharing? smh damn snowflakes.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

...SIR.

Well dang it, it sounded lovely until the end.

This was the face of his wife when he explained how he became "acquainted" with the adoptee online

kvkhdemx6ijg.png

You can see the excitement in her dead eyes
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    edited August 2023
    Options

...SIR.

😳😬

IT GETS WORSE.

Depends on what you're looking for

Wanna be wined and dined by a man who has something wrong with his mental faculties? Well then I have the messed up situation for you
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options

...SIR.

😳😬

IT GETS WORSE.

Wanna be wined and dined by a man who has something wrong with his mental faculties? Well then I have the messed up situation for you

😂 To clarify, I wasn’t looking. These friends happen to be amazing people who do fun things. If they don’t take me in I’m out of the parent shopping market.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    Options

...SIR.

😳😬

IT GETS WORSE.

😂 To clarify, I wasn’t looking. These friends happen to be amazing people who do fun things. If they don’t take me in I’m out of the parent shopping market.

I promise you I never actually thought you were shopping around to be adopted 😅
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Florida and hurricanes. Glad I live where I do