What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,166 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    My ex husband is so difficult to have a conversation with concerning the business and our son.
    Funny though, since we’ve divorced he isn’t so quick to start yelling at me.
    I do get satisfaction from the fact that he feels he should check himself with me now, he didn’t feel the need for 37yrs.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    Tried some pilates and im wondering if I switch gears if I'll regret it couple months from now
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Tried some pilates and im wondering if I switch gears if I'll regret it couple months from now
    Hopefully life is long enough to try a lot of different things.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    The 14-year-old driving a side-by-side on the street to school & soccer practice
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    So far it's looking like private ice again. I guess people took this week off
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    calling someone manager so you don’t have to pay them overtime
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    It was March & now it’s September & idk wtf happened
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I may have misgendered someone today. A person in the grocery store dropped their prescription & I picked it up & said, “Excuse me, sir. Or ma’am. Person. Friend.” I’m glad friend was the word that stopped them. 😊
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    I may have misgendered someone today. A person in the grocery store dropped their prescription & I picked it up & said, “Excuse me, sir. Or ma’am. Person. Friend.” I’m glad friend was the word that stopped them. 😊

You missed "Or both. Or neither. Or goat." :p

You did good tho!

(I actually probably would have added the goat part because of a phone recording thing on Angel that always stuck with me cuz it was so funny. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,166 Member
    Options

I’m impressed you included what you did. 👌💟

I just say “you”.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options

I’m impressed you included what you did. 👌💟

I just say “you”.

I really thought the "friend" was a nice touch :)
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    So out of 193 countries the US ranks 3rd in gun violence. But if you removed the 5 cities of Chicago, St Lois, Detroit, Philadelphia and LA, the US would be ranked 189th.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    There's so many skunks this year. I got home from skating and smell one... hopefully the neighbours' dogs didn't get sprayed
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    There's so many skunks this year. I got home from skating and smell one... hopefully the neighbours' dogs didn't get sprayed
    💨
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

You’re good peeps Twitch -
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Anyone wanna come over Sunday? We were going to have the neighbours over before they leave for the states but covid has found them so they had to cancel 😢 not sure what I'll be making but there will be meat of some sort and a cheesecake if some sort
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Jimmy Buffett died...probably a good day to make margaritas
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I’m the proud mama of a Mariner Under Guidance
    aalb3phlp7ob.jpeg

Yay congrats mom and boy Twitch