4:30 nail appt
    6 get kid from soccer
    6:30 set up kids with dinner
    7:00 grocery shopping
    9:00 groceries away
    9:30 gym ugh so late

Is your gym 24/7 ?

Thank goodness yes

A new 24/7 gym opened just up from where I am now. I haven’t made that jump yet.

I need to know who is supplying you with such reliable intelligence

Whatcha mean there itchy?

she knows too much 👀

Oh I see. I think I hit the wrong quote 🤦‍♀️but you know what I mean now😁. Too busy today I probably shouldn’t be posting.

She’s just super nosey 😂
    Yes & she’s hilarious

Anyway, not being 24 hours is a deal breaker for me. My red flag is I have two gym memberships and both have 24 hour access. One is the old crossfit turned lifting gym. They are light on machines but have the bars, weights, space, specialty equipment, and expectation that you’ll use the stuff. If you need entertainment or a locker room this isn’t the place

The other is just a generic gym. They have the usual machines & TVs but only one rack & two benches. Not a lot of space, no boxes or wall balls or jump ropes etc. I did burpees there a couple of times and it got too much attention. but they have nice clean showers so if I need a place right before work without stopping home, this is the one. It’s also close to the grocery store which I like.

ETA: I should add that I like them to be 24 hour both because normal hours often don’t work for me, but also because I like going when it isn’t busy.

I’d prefer gym #1 for sure and amen to going when it isn’t crowded. Just don’t take that Canadian with you. She’d never let you get your workout in but you’d know all the gossip 😁
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    weakness: when he uses my name
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    weakness: when he uses my name

over and over again in various pronunciations
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Things you can’t tell about a person online:

Smell and taste and touch obviously

If they have any strange little habits, like scratching or picking or humming

How well they wash their hands & brush their teeth

How much they REALLY drink & what they’re like when they do

If they drive like an *kitten*

What else?

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    I think the rink is gonna be cold today....they're starting to make ice in the curling rink next door. Darn curlers 🤣
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

What else?

If they hold their fork like a caveman
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

What else?

If they hold their fork like a caveman
    How they kiss
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    You know its been a helluva weekend when you take in 10,000 calories and are still in a deficit....
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    I hope the people whose house I was at today didn't have cameras cause at one point I was walking through changes I made to my program today 🤣
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    @cowsfan12 does someone know how to check on him? He hasn’t been around in a while.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,195 Member
    Options
    @cowsfan12 does someone know how to check on him? He hasn’t been around in a while.

No. I hope everything’s okay with him though. He’s a good person.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,157 Member
    Options
    Like getting hit in the head it finally dawned on me why I can’t get a good night’s sleep.
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Fake MFP bot accounts with stolen stock images are real.

My fellow men, this is heartfelt: Stop adding them to your friend list. It's a thirst trap and you're not going to get any.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited September 2023
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »

My fellow men, this is heartfelt: Stop adding them to your friend list. It's a thirst trap and you're not going to get any.

Many of the men here aren’t interested in real anyway. So whether it’s a professional fantasy or an amateur fantasy, what’s the difference?
  • redux1985
    edited September 2023
    Options

Many of the men here aren’t interested in real anyway. So whether it’s a professional fantasy or an amateur fantasy, what’s the difference?

"Professional fantasy" - :D

Best case is it's a bot, might want to harvest your details, won't get much from MFP. You might later find your profile picture gets recycled elswhere on the internet.

Middle ground is it's a fantasist, and you're actually smut talking with a 42 year old neckbeard in his mother's basement.

Worst case is that after 'she' gets in your DMs a few messages later asks if you can look after $7,000,000 on behalf of the crown prince of Uganda who has entrusted her to find a safe western bank account to deposit his fortune during the civil war there.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Best case is it's a bot, might want to harvest your details, won't get much from MFP. You might later find your profile picture gets recycled elswhere on the internet.

Middle ground is it's a fantasist, and you're actually smut talking with a 42 year old neckbeard in his mother's basement.

Worst case is that after 'she' gets in your DMs a few messages later asks if you can look after $7,000,000 on behalf of the crown prince of Uganda who has entrusted her to find a safe western bank account to deposit his fortune during the civil war there.
    stop talking sense
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options

Not sure if he's still on here, but there was a guy on here whose photos kept being used on dating profiles that would pop up every once in a while
  • redux1985
    Options

Facts

Aw thanks. Since it's you, I'm tempted to post the Rafa Benitez 'facts' rant.

But I'll resist.

• Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Price
  • Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Done your research eh?