cmsienk Posts: 18,305 Member
    Options
    m2j85b1yhalv.jpeg

Did you get him?
    Yes, did you?!
  • HungryCatapillar23
    Options
    Why’s there no bloody boats from uk to Canada after September 🤯

Snow and ice probably makes it hard to get into the ports. Our Maritimes gets slammed pretty hard by winter.

When’s the good weather in your area? 🧐 I’m coming over asap 👍
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Time. Former shipmate texted to tell me we graduated from bootcamp 31 years ago today. Exciting time in my life.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    m2j85b1yhalv.jpeg

Did you get him?

Nope, not yet 🙄
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options

Snow and ice probably makes it hard to get into the ports. Our Maritimes gets slammed pretty hard by winter.

Depends what part of Canada really.
    November is grey typically. Usually we'll have some snow in December but where I am February is typically the month we get slammed by winter. Where my brother is out west they've had snow already and it gets bitterly cold. Montreal is frigid too. Toronto is fairly temperate.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options

November is grey typically. Usually we'll have some snow in December but where I am February is typically the month we get slammed by winter. Where my brother is out west they've had snow already and it gets bitterly cold. Montreal is frigid too. Toronto is fairly temperate.
    It’s a big country 😁
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options

It’s a big country 😁

That it is. To travel across Ontario alone would take a couple of days!!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    bomb scare in a local vocational high school

All’s well that ends well
    It was an interesting story and, while dangerous, not as sinister as originally thought. There was a donation from an old veteran’s garage and the students were sorting through it when they came upon a cylinder which turned out to be a smoke grenade. It was a bit of a mess because they had to wait for the bomb squad from another county. Everyone is ok though.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,183 Member
    Options
    ☀️👙67° and I can almost guarantee when my son gets home he’s going to ask to go in the sprinkler. Poor poor little WI kids. It does feel so nice though!😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    Is there a blueberry shortage or something? My Vons has 18 oz. for $10.00 and Trader Joe's has 11 oz for $6.49 which used to be their 18 oz price.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Is there a blueberry shortage or something? My Vons has 18 oz. for $10.00 and Trader Joe's has 11 oz for $6.49 which used to be their 18 oz price.

That reminds me that I put some fancy frozen blueberries in one of my freezers a couple of weeks ago and I never saw them again.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,305 Member
    Options

That reminds me that I put some fancy frozen blueberries in one of my freezers a couple of weeks ago and I never saw them again.
    Honey's mouse?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options

Damned kids (I'm assuming. :))

I'd go the frozen blueberry route but I like to eat them by the piece and not all mushed together like when I got it into my head to try raspberries again but bought frozen because fresh were too expensive for my I only like raspberry flavoring blood.

I freeze the blueberries in the containers tho.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Honey's mouse?

She better not have rehomed him in my freezer 🥸
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited November 2023
    Options

Damned kids (I'm assuming. :))

I'd go the frozen blueberry route but I like to eat them by the piece and not all mushed together like when I got it into my head to try raspberries again but bought frozen because fresh were too expensive for my I only like raspberry flavoring blood.

I freeze the blueberries in the containers tho.

These are the nice frozen blueberries that are all loose and not stuck together. I’m going to go looking for them and hope that they didn’t wind up in somebody’s smoothie.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Honey's mouse?

She better not have rehomed him in my freezer 🥸

Naturally, I haven’t seen the inch long rodent in 2days!
    My bedroom is blocked off, just can’t stomach the idea of sleeping with it in my room.
    I suppose I’ll catch it eventually.
    So annoying. 🙄
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I am terrible at fitnessing. Not sure what I am doing wrong. *sips bourbon*
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    I am terrible at fitnessing. Not sure what I am doing wrong. *sips bourbon*

OK, but you are delusional. If you think I’m not blowing up that tiny profile pic to take a look at your gams 😍