• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    There’s a difference between jail and prison

Why was this on your mind?

Why you so nosy 😂

Have you seen my nose ?? Kinda goes without saying.. yeah?

You have a very good nose. Trust me. I knows noses
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    The heaviest / hardest weight to lift is my *kitten* outta bed - but I always feel better after an early morning workout - no cap as my son would say
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    The heaviest / hardest weight to lift is my *kitten* outta bed - but I always feel better after an early morning workout - no cap as my son would say

Same but replace workout with “making coffee”
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options

If I don't workout in the morning. It doesn't happen. I drink about three cups of coffee and I'm ready.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Brigit_1 wrote: »

If I don't workout in the morning. It doesn't happen. I drink about three cups of coffee and I'm ready.
    If I could be a mid morning or early afternoon person that would be my ideal

Sadly… That rarely happens and I have to settle for early morning or afternoon. It sucks that in most gyms the afternoon and evening are taken up by children who are often inconsiderate of the space around them. I’m very lucky
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    I have no ribbon for wrapping gifts!!!! What the heck??!?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    The hardest thing to lift....

My arms to make my growling stomach food.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Sometimes I think I’m a splashy little puddle
    And sometimes I think I’m fathoms deep
    But mostly I think I think too much about me
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    All the stuff I have accumulated for Christmas gifts. I have a million just in case things for gifts. If anyone wants something, send me your address. I'll mail you a Christmas gift
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,139 Member
    Options
    27 times…
    He went there 27 times.
    👺
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I am feeling not so good. In the last year i have had to put down 3 of my cats. One of them this past week.
    I’m very sorry for your loss and suffering
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I am feeling not so good. In the last year i have had to put down 3 of my cats. One of them this past week.

I'm so sorry. We had a year like that it was awful. The loss is devastating. I get it.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Times like these I wish I had a wise older sister to guide me with this internal turmoil that has been consuming me and also to either stop me or encourage me to confront my supervisor for lying to me I'm afraid my sassiness is not something I'm going to be capable of hiding by the time I'm able to make that phone call

Imo if you are sure you have all the facts be your sassy self in the most condescending professional way possible. And bring receipts. The trick is to phrase it in such a way that you come out smelling like… Something that smells good.

But also be prepared for consequences
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Times like these I wish I had a wise older sister to guide me with this internal turmoil that has been consuming me and also to either stop me or encourage me to confront my supervisor for lying to me I'm afraid my sassiness is not something I'm going to be capable of hiding by the time I'm able to make that phone call

Imo if you are sure you have all the facts be your sassy self in the most condescending professional way possible. And bring receipts. The trick is to phrase it in such a way that you come out smelling like… Something that smells good.

But also be prepared for consequences

Thank you for this.

The consequences of her actions will ultimately fall into the laps of everyone else, including my boss. Me confronting her does not threaten me or my position because I am too valuable to the company.

I currently work for two separate companies. This one pays me significantly less than the other, but I've always felt more valued as an employee...until now. I've got nothing to lose, they will be the ones facing a huge loss.

Maybe I should take down my framed "employee of the year" before I open fire 🤔😂

You go sis!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I was just thinking about the time in 1986 I went to the beach at night with a youth group called vision quest to see Haleys comet & didn’t