What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I had Christmas ornaments made from one of my dad’s shirts. He wore it to church often. They arrived yesterday.
    I can’t open the box.

I'm so sorry your heart is sore over the loss of your dad. What a beautiful idea to use his shirts this way and remember special times. Maybe someone close to you could help open the box. 😢🫂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,139 Member
    Options
    So much of my life of N/A
  • joelo_1119
    joelo_1119 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just how “off” is my day going to be that I’m at the gym at 3am because I couldn’t sleep ..
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    My assessment is, age 7 for boys is simultaneously the MOST obnoxious but the most sweet too. My son said to me the other day “I don’t like how much I saw you yesterday, only once”😭Plus he wants to snuggle all the time and show me stuff. And it’s the best.

But then 2 minutes later he’s scream laughing over something. Or making repeated annoying sounds.

7 is almost done. I hope he’s just as sweet at 8.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    joelo_1119 wrote: »
    Just how “off” is my day going to be that I’m at the gym at 3am because I couldn’t sleep ..

If it were me, I’d probably be in bed by 7pm
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Food. And margaritas.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I’m a fly by the seat of my pants kinda guy when I’m on vacation or just out and about - my daughter hates it - she wants a schedule and I’m like let go where the vibe takes us - but other things like logging into my pc at work - I have to pull things up in a certain order - I can’t stand if someone is chopping vegetables in what I perceive to be the wrong way - I obsess over the stupid *kitten* 🤷‍♂️

ETA - Oops wrong thread 😬
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I’m a fly by the seat of my pants kinda guy when I’m on vacation or just out and about - my daughter hates it - she wants a schedule and I’m like let go where the vibe takes us - but other things like logging into my pc at work - I have to pull things up in a certain order - I can’t stand if someone is chopping vegetables in what I perceive to be the wrong way - I obsess over the stupid *kitten* 🤷‍♂️

ETA - Oops wrong thread 😬

My kids get so mad when I tell them we’re going to one place and I wind up tacking on three other places
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Going back to my regular gym today. Even though my knee is still a little iffy. I see the orthopedic surgeon again tomorrow for a follow up. But it’s crazy how I go so hard in my side gym on my own. At least I feel like I am. But then I go back to my regular gym and I’m dying. Stamina and strength wise. If there’s anything my ailments and injuries have taught me it’s that I never feel like giving up. I’ve been in this position several times. And I know I’ll get back to where I was and hopefully better. But dang am I gonna be sore in the meantime. And it’s a very humbling thing to realize maybe you weren’t going as hard as you thought you were.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    I’m obsessed with how many days @lx1x logs in. Keeping tabs on my dad is my main reason for MFP these days. 👀
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I’m obsessed with how many days @lx1x logs in. Keeping tabs on my dad is my main reason for MFP these days. 👀
    😡🤬
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Metal ice cube trays with the handle
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,139 Member
    Options
    j4cne8uezdux.jpeg
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    j4cne8uezdux.jpeg

OMG! No kidding 🤣🤣🤣.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    There's a Kohl's Ad from Nike that keeps popping up on my FB feed and I am not mad about it 🥵
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    This morning two of my pillows and my box of tissues were across the room. What the heck do I do in my sleep?
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    This morning two of my pillows and my box of tissues were across the room. What the heck do I do in my sleep?

Well, from my vantage point 🔭 it seems you… never mind. I’ve said too much.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

Well, from my vantage point 🔭 it seems you… never mind. I’ve said too much.

dpm8wl9iashz.gif