• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Also, what do you mfpeeps think of this? Just curious
    h2pa49qirna9.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    Ryan Caraveo is coming to Chicago. And I’m gonna go. I hope.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    h2pa49qirna9.jpeg

Well, I am really enjoying saying "lkigai". Seems like a practical mindset and path as long as you can push aside the inevitable fact that we will all be dust in the blink of an eye, so what does "meaning" even mean? Otherwsie, yea, I like this.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited December 2023
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    h2pa49qirna9.jpeg

Well, I am really enjoying saying "lkigai". Seems like a practical mindset and path as long as you can push aside the inevitable fact that we will all be dust in the blink of an eye, so what does "meaning" even mean? Otherwsie, yea, I like this.

Hello! I love when you participate 😊

I agree. I no longer search for meaning just as I no longer engage in the inner debate about predestination or dust mote gods

but I do wonder can a person make a decent living while still serving humanity and doing something they find satisfying. Most of the people I know in real life do not love what they have to do for money. So that’s the angle I am exploring this from.
  • jbs116
    Options
    h2pa49qirna9.jpeg

I agree. I no longer search for meaning just as I no longer engage in the inner debate about predestination or dust mote gods

but I do wonder can a person make a decent living while still serving humanity and doing something they find satisfying. Most of the people I know in real life do not love what they have to do for money. So that’s the angle I am exploring this from.

That is a great angle. I have spent considerable time on this corner. Hope you share more thoughts on this.

Predestination tripped me up for ages... About to Google "dust mote gods"
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    h2pa49qirna9.jpeg

That is a great angle. I have spent considerable time on this corner. Hope you share more thoughts on this.

It’s a quote from Spurgeon
  • jbs116
    Options
    h2pa49qirna9.jpeg

It’s a quote from Spurgeon

He is one of my favorites. It does sound very Spurgeon.
  • jbs116
    Options
    If someone is REALLY fit and muscular past a certain age (yes, my criteria is nebulous and moving but I know it when I see it) I get creeped out.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    If someone is REALLY fit and muscular past a certain age (yes, my criteria is nebulous and moving but I know it when I see it) I get creeped out.

I get optimistic that some people still want to have sex after the age of 40
  • jbs116
    Options

I get optimistic that some people still want to have sex after the age of 40

You perv... message me
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I must have changed my PP 10 times today....I need to get a better hobby. 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    There’s a difference between jail and prison
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    Brigit_1 wrote: »
    I must have changed my PP 10 times today....I need to get a better hobby. 😂

And it's a great one 😍

You're so sweet! 🎀
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

Why was this on your mind?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Why you so nosy 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Why you so nosy 😂

Never answer a question with another question - thems my rules

Why are you so pretty?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

Why you so nosy 😂

Have you seen my nose ?? Kinda goes without saying.. yeah?