What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Broke up with my boyfriend so now I've got junk food on the mind. I really just want to break down and just stuff myself. :(
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What on earth is happening

Not sure I moved to Mars

What is the weather like there?

Hot Breathtaking

FIFY
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    What on earth is happening

Not sure I moved to Mars

What is the weather like there?

Hot Breathtaking

FIFY

xql5ev31utly.gif
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    vzwxypsfywr3.png
    Previous post reminded me of this
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    90gwex2xts6w.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Just watched the most recent justice league trailer and I am stoked but more importantly

auc6d01j63x3.jpg

I hate the song choices for ever single trailer for this

Why because they are fun?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Just watched the most recent justice league trailer and I am stoked but more importantly

auc6d01j63x3.jpg

I hate the song choices for ever single trailer for this

Why because they are fun?

Jk they are all just moderate covers of old good songs but the banter is fun
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    ^^^
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I only ate like 900 calories today, and I'm not really hungry or anything. I was in a weird headspace today. I hope tomorrow is better.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I only ate like 900 calories today, and I'm not really hungry or anything. I was in a weird headspace today. I hope tomorrow is better.

I hope tomorrow is better for you too :)
  • jdlobb
    Options
    For dinner I made cilantro and lime shrimp, and roasted cauliflower and carrots with curry powder seasoning. The shrimp turned out really good, but the vegetables missed the mark. Total calories was only 271. Should have bought more shrimp.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    For dinner I made cilantro and lime shrimp, and roasted cauliflower and carrots with curry powder seasoning. The shrimp turned out really good, but the vegetables missed the mark. Total calories was only 271. Should have bought more shrimp.

I would have thought the cauliflower delicious with curry powder
  • jdlobb
    Options

thanks. I think my doc calling me to say I may potentially have a crippling disease and should start looking into extreme lifestyle changes, like autoimmune protocol paleo, really messed with my head. I'm still processing.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

thanks. I think my doc calling me to say I may potentially have a crippling disease and should start looking into extreme lifestyle changes, like autoimmune protocol paleo, really messed with my head. I'm still processing.

I thought it was ankolysing spondylosis?

My daughter has this and you'd hardly know anything was wrong ..
    Don't get all stressed out and worried till you know more :smile:
  • jdlobb
    Options

I hope it's nothing. reading up on it online didn't help, the idea of my spinal cord fusing itself together is pretty terrifying though. Especially since I've been battling persistent lower back pain for a few years, and it recently started radiating into my glutes.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2017
    Options

I hope it's nothing. reading up on it online didn't help, the idea of my spinal cord fusing itself together is pretty terrifying though. Especially since I've been battling persistent lower back pain for a few years, and it recently started radiating into my glutes.

Yeah.. try not to think of the worst case scenarios. There's many different degrees of AS.
    As far as diet goes all my daughter was told was just to follow a good all round healthy diet.
  • jdlobb
    Options
    I just worked out my arms and I can barely hold my phone up, my right arm is shaking lol

This happened to me once where I couldn't lift my arms enough to get my keys off the hook in my locker. It was like they weighed a hundred pounds. Someone asked if I needed a spot.

Been there. On more than one occasion I've considered sleeping on my couch after a leg day because I couldn't get up the stairs to my bedroom.