What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    What's with all the hate lately? Smh.

Thinking the same thing ..

Just noticing a lot of rude peeps lately. Everywhere! Must be something to do with the moon and planets that I don't understand, lol.

Don't blame the moon for this! Unless it puts people in a whining gibbous mood :laugh: :laugh:

...because, because it's in waning gibbous...

I <3 you for your moon knowledge
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options

Just noticing a lot of rude peeps lately. Everywhere! Must be something to do with the moon and planets that I don't understand, lol.

Don't blame the moon for this! Unless it puts people in a whining gibbous mood :laugh: :laugh:

I knew you'd know what was up! Thanks! :p:smile:
  • 20mightymouse16
    20mightymouse16 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    where to stay at tonight LOL
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    where to stay at tonight LOL

Your profile picture
  • 20mightymouse16
    20mightymouse16 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @trishmac8457 DItto :-)
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Doc got my bloodwork back today. Apparently I'm Vitamin D deficient, and something leads her to believe that my lower back pain may be caused by something called ankylosing spondylitis. So now I'm supposed to start taking a bunch of Vitamin D and consider going full AIP Paleo for a while. Because the universe just can't leave well enough alone and let me enjoy the weight I've lost without kicking me in the nuts some other way.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow :smiley:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

I <3 you for your moon knowledge

Has she showed you her beakers yet? (not a euphemism)
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    yeah, it's not so bad. I'm already probably 80/20 Paleo, it won't take too much effort to nudge me over to full paleo. Pretty much just have to cut out dairy and, apparently, tomatoes and peppers, which might actually be harder than cutting cheese.

Interestingly, since I started strict dieting my consumption of tomatoes and peppers has gone up dramatically. I have one or both in almost every single meal, something I never did before.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Just surviving this long work day/night.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    The fact that I can't see myself growing old. I can't picture me being around to see my kids grow up. I don't even see myself a year from now. It's interesting to me. That's what's on my mind.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    The fact that I can't see myself growing old. I can't picture me being around to see my kids grow up. I don't even see myself a year from now. It's interesting to me. That's what's on my mind.

So you are not doing that great?
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »

So you are not doing that great?

I think I'm doing fine. I'm ready for whatever. :smile:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Deep breathing... because if I don't I will go the *kitten* off on my boss. *kitten* better leave me alone, damn slave driver.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Are you able to visualize an image in your head? My fiance got frustrated with me one day when I lost something, he told me to close my eyes and visualize where I left it. I can't do that. I started asking friends if they are able to imagine something in their head and "see" it, and they all said yes. I always assumed it was just a thing people said, not something that was literal. I've always been baffled by this concept. I can't close my eyes and picture anything. I did research on it and it's called "aphantasia". It's interesting to read about.

That's just it, I cannot visualize it. I try and I draw a blank.... like It's not going to happen and that's why I can't see it. Didn't know there was a term for it. Hmm.... I'll have to look that up.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Are you able to visualize an image in your head? My fiance got frustrated with me one day when I lost something, he told me to close my eyes and visualize where I left it. I can't do that. I started asking friends if they are able to imagine something in their head and "see" it, and they all said yes. I always assumed it was just a thing people said, not something that was literal. I've always been baffled by this concept. I can't close my eyes and picture anything. I did research on it and it's called "aphantasia". It's interesting to read about.

That's just it, I cannot visualize it. I try and I draw a blank.... like It's not going to happen and that's why I can't see it. Didn't know there was a term for it. Hmm.... I'll have to look that up.

I used to say the exact same thing. I would worry that I couldn't picture my future because it wasn't there. Don't believe that, though. <3

Same
    I just figured I'd die young.
    I'll have to look it up too.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I used to say the exact same thing. I would worry that I couldn't picture my future because it wasn't there. Don't believe that, though. <3

Same
    I just figured I'd die young.
    I'll have to look it up too.

I looked it up, took the little quiz, doesn't seem to be my situation.