• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    What’s on my mind:

The threads are moving too fast, I can’t keep up. I may never catch up, and all my hopes and dreams of having inside jokes with the gang will be dashed.

There is no way to keep up! Why do you think I haven't posted a selfie in a while? I can't stalk MFP forums in the shower.

Penny-Needs-Help-For-Her-Computer-Addiction-On-The-Big-Bang-Theory.gif

I need a real bad bout of dysentery so I can catch up. I’d even settle for a little cholera or smallpox. I need to get back in the habit of licking doorknobs.

Come visit me! We can go skinny dipping in the toxic blue-green algae infested waters and get a bad case of gastroenteritis. That may be easier to contract than cholera and smallpox.

I really had my hopes set on two weeks of oozy blisters. I mean that’s lots of downtime. But sure, 5 days of vomiting should work too.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    What’s on my mind:

The threads are moving too fast, I can’t keep up. I may never catch up, and all my hopes and dreams of having inside jokes with the gang will be dashed.

There is no way to keep up! Why do you think I haven't posted a selfie in a while? I can't stalk MFP forums in the shower.

I need a real bad bout of dysentery so I can catch up. I’d even settle for a little cholera or smallpox. I need to get back in the habit of licking doorknobs.

Come visit me! We can go skinny dipping in the toxic blue-green algae infested waters and get a bad case of gastroenteritis. That may be easier to contract than cholera and smallpox.

I really had my hopes set on two weeks of oozy blisters. I mean that’s lots of downtime. But sure, 5 days of vomiting should work too.

I'd still shoot for dysentery. You know how hard it is to use your phone while vomiting?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,208 Member
    Options
    The fact that I can't see myself growing old. I can't picture me being around to see my kids grow up. I don't even see myself a year from now. It's interesting to me. That's what's on my mind.

Are you able to visualize an image in your head? My fiance got frustrated with me one day when I lost something, he told me to close my eyes and visualize where I left it. I can't do that. I started asking friends if they are able to imagine something in their head and "see" it, and they all said yes. I always assumed it was just a thing people said, not something that was literal. I've always been baffled by this concept. I can't close my eyes and picture anything. I did research on it and it's called "aphantasia". It's interesting to read about.

Try closing your eyes and remembering a special day or conversation you had face to face.

I can remember bits and pieces but it's not something I can "see". Like if someone said to close my eyes and visualize @kinetixtrainer2 's wink gif, I wouldn't be able to replay it in my head. It's a sad, sad world.

That's sad, because I'll never forget it.

I love you! I made that for you baby. Lol
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    What’s on my mind:

I'd still shoot for dysentery. You know how hard it is to use your phone while vomiting?

Can’t be as hard as using my phone while I’m talking to a client.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    The fact that I can't see myself growing old. I can't picture me being around to see my kids grow up. I don't even see myself a year from now. It's interesting to me. That's what's on my mind.

Are you able to visualize an image in your head? My fiance got frustrated with me one day when I lost something, he told me to close my eyes and visualize where I left it. I can't do that. I started asking friends if they are able to imagine something in their head and "see" it, and they all said yes. I always assumed it was just a thing people said, not something that was literal. I've always been baffled by this concept. I can't close my eyes and picture anything. I did research on it and it's called "aphantasia". It's interesting to read about.

That's just it, I cannot visualize it. I try and I draw a blank.... like It's not going to happen and that's why I can't see it. Didn't know there was a term for it. Hmm.... I'll have to look that up.

That's just it, I cannot visualize it. I try and I draw a blank.... like It's not going to happen and that's why I can't see it. Didn't know there was a term for it. Hmm.... I'll have to look that up.

I used to say the exact same thing. I would worry that I couldn't picture my future because it wasn't there. Don't believe that, though. <3

You both are going to be two sexy old ladies!!

And I want to go to bingo night with you. :)

Can we watch Jeopardy and play shuffleboard, too?

As long as you change my diapers and feed me oatmeal I’m down!

tumblr_o0qkf85glu1umku0yo1_400-gif.462604
    I'll tell you what... I'm not stoked for oatmeal poop. I think I need to get more than Jeopardy and Shuffleboard outta this deal.

If this is part of that deal we may need to push this forward a few decades. :D

I used to say the exact same thing. I would worry that I couldn't picture my future because it wasn't there. Don't believe that, though. <3

You both are going to be two sexy old ladies!!

And I want to go to bingo night with you. :)

Can we watch Jeopardy and play shuffleboard, too?

As long as you change my diapers and feed me oatmeal I’m down!

tumblr_o0qkf85glu1umku0yo1_400-gif.462604
    I'll tell you what... I'm not stoked for oatmeal poop. I think I need to get more than Jeopardy and Shuffleboard outta this deal.

Boy you just pull a gif out of your bottom for any situation

She is the gif master!! I’m kinda jealous.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hmmm changing @kinetixtrainer2 nappy ..I can't get that image out of my head .. thanks :(

I need to go look at his wink gif to clear my mind :p
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Try closing your eyes and remembering a special day or conversation you had face to face.

I can remember bits and pieces but it's not something I can "see". Like if someone said to close my eyes and visualize @kinetixtrainer2 's wink gif, I wouldn't be able to replay it in my head. It's a sad, sad world.

I love you! I made that for you baby. Lol

WHAT?!

xyo569vy78h5.gif

Well his ability to snatch that 1000 page was so priceless. I was impressed for realz!!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

You do this to torture me!!

And thanks to teacups I check my notifications now.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Hmmm changing @kinetixtrainer2 nappy ..I can't get that image out of my head .. thanks :(

A true friend would clean a dirty diaper or two Jo!!!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    A phone call from earlier that left me eager.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

A true friend would clean a dirty diaper or two Jo!!!

This is true and a true friend would pay for the best nanny possible.. I got ya covered ya big baby.. I'll do the breast feeding though :o:D
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    What on earth is happening

Not sure I moved to Mars
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Options

Not sure I moved to Mars

What is the weather like there?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Not sure I moved to Mars

What is the weather like there?

Hot
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Wondering where my ride is, because she also has my child.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Just watched the most recent justice league trailer and I am stoked but more importantly

auc6d01j63x3.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    How come there isn't more blood?

DetailedUniqueAnophelesmosquito-max-1mb.gif