What's on your mind?

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Old man winter, in a nut shell ...
    7godayty2vf5.png
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    I can hardly wait to get to work to be yelled at for *insert today's bulls..t reason here*.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    I can hardly wait to get to work to be yelled at for *insert today's bulls..t reason here*.

I've been there before and it makes me so appreciative of where I'm at now. That's the worst feeling is dreading an entire day of BS. Just let it roll off you.

I mostly do but after a while it gets too heavy to roll.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Decided I'm gonna go to WWE Raw next Monday all by myself. I'm deciding between a $25 ticket or a $125 ticket.

If going alone, go for the 125 - treat yourself!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Decided I'm gonna go to WWE Raw next Monday all by myself. I'm deciding between a $25 ticket or a $125 ticket.

If going alone, go for the 125 - treat yourself!

I agree with this... It's an opportunity to sit close for $125, if you were taking say 4 people, it would cost you like $500 for the same seat.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    nothing any good
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.

Pre-Wednesday.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

Pre-Wednesday.

Did I hear Wednesday??
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

It's Thursday for me, I took up graveyard permanently and my weekend changes every month...

I wouldn't go back to days, but I feel like a vampire walking around in another dimension and time
  • cee134
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Pre-Wednesday.

Did I hear Wednesday??

No, no, just pre-Wednesday.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Pre-Wednesday.

Did I hear Wednesday??

No, no, just pre-Wednesday.

bceibrjufpr9.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I got the $125 ticket, which came out to $172 after pre-paying for parking and other fees. 5th row on the floor.

I'm going to watch now just to see if I see you LOL make a scene for us
  • pudgy1977
    I got the $125 ticket, which came out to $172 after pre-paying for parking and other fees. 5th row on the floor.

I'll be watching, hold up a bacon sign

I'm going to watch now just to see if I see you LOL make a scene for us

I'd like to say I'll watch, but I doubt I would. Just in case...where would one be able to watch said event?
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member

Go for the $125. It’s just you anyways. Better seats for yourself is worth it. Have fun!
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    pain.....mental pain
  • cee134
    My coworker offered to buy me a burger from the best burger place around my area (I say my area to avoid an argument but I mean best burger I've ever had from many address) but I declined the offer because I hate myself and want to punish myself to eat a salmon salad.... :s

Just found this today:

fux6lg26qmxy.jpg
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,571 Member
    Whatever happened to getting eyeglasses made in 1 hour? Or even the same day? Yeesh
  • orangegato
    orangegato wrote: »
    Whatever happened to getting eyeglasses made in 1 hour? Or even the same day? Yeesh

When was this a thing? Ever since I was a child they'd tell me that I'd get them within a week

When I was a kid. I am older than you and this is just another reminder of aging and how times change. Remember when you actually had to manually roll down a car window instead of using one finger? lol
  • orangegato
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    yay my black panther shirt came

and I thought you didn't like the movie..........
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

When was this a thing? Ever since I was a child they'd tell me that I'd get them within a week

When I was a kid. I am older than you and this is just another reminder of aging and how times change. Remember when you actually had to manually roll down a car window instead of using one finger? lol

My dad bought a new fangled garage door opener.

Whenever our neighbor changed television channels with his new fangled remote control... our garage door opened.

True Story