What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Which brings me to another thought. I always think I see some of you in public.

I’d much rather see one of you in real life than see someone from real life in here. :grimace:
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I’d much rather see one of you in real life than see someone from real life in here. :grimace:

OMG so true :|
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    kayytyye wrote: »
    That this lack of sleep is starting to catch up to me in the worst way. Messed up on 2 important things at work yesterday and I'm supposed to be on top condition as this is the month that bonuses happen. I just want to go home and hide from everyone.

probably not, people are way braver behind a keyboard :smiley:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

dude I wonder this all the time

and if they hate me....

I was a mod for a very popular forum years back that was about people's space (wink) and hosted/admin'd political and hunting forums.

Crazy.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

and if they hate me....

I was a mod for a very popular forum years back that was about people's space (wink) and hosted/admin'd political and hunting forums.

Crazy.

Those are the people you hope never find out who you are IRL
  • Timshel_
    Options

and if they hate me....

Crazy.

The hunting forum was for Arizona, and I was the host of an outdoor TV show it paired with. They pretty much knew me and I used to get recognized around town a lot. Only had a few threats, but it was no worse than drunks at a bar kinda things. It was very family oriented, so I e-slapped folks often for posting stuff like gets by as adult humor here. That annoyed some.

The political...did that totally anon. Those people are mindless lemmings and bat shizzles crazy.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Possible snow
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This is why people shouldn't know people in real life.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

and if they hate me....

Crazy.

The hunting forum was for Arizona, and I was the host of an outdoor TV show it paired with. They pretty much knew me and I used to get recognized around town a lot. Only had a few threats, but it was no worse than drunks at a bar kinda things. It was very family oriented, so I e-slapped folks often for posting stuff like gets by as adult humor here. That annoyed some.

The political...did that totally anon. Those people are mindless lemmings and bat shizzles crazy.

so many things I want to say right now....but I guess I am not supposed to go around causing drama
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Weird that there's no such thing as spot reduction, but it's still possible to have spot... gaining (I guess). Just doesn't seem right.
  • Timshel_
    Options

and if they hate me....

Crazy.

so many things I want to say right now....but I guess I am not supposed to go around causing drama

lol. Yup. Cheers mate.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    Weird that there's no such thing as spot reduction, but it's still possible to have spot... gaining (I guess). Just doesn't seem right.

I always assumed it was more "I'm eating a bunch of food to gain weight and I'm working out my buns a lot in the hopes that when I cut I've built my booty up," etc.

I think I could do that but not necessarily only can in my *kitten* once everything was said and done. Maybe I'm wrong.

I was talking about how people can be skinny, but have still have a belly. Or people who claim that food 'goes right to their thighs' or wherever.

Good point, though.
  • NatashaDNMS
    NatashaDNMS Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake..mmmmm....
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake..mmmmm....

It has carrots, so it's healthy right?
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

I always assumed it was more "I'm eating a bunch of food to gain weight and I'm working out my buns a lot in the hopes that when I cut I've built my booty up," etc.

I think I could do that but not necessarily only can in my *kitten* once everything was said and done. Maybe I'm wrong.

I was talking about how people can be skinny, but have still have a belly. Or people who claim that food 'goes right to their thighs' or wherever.

Good point, though.

Oooh, I see. I hear you. Body types are weird. Like for me - I've always been smaller on top and when I gain weight I gain it in my *kitten* and thighs.

That instance of censorship really didn't do you any favours. :D
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I was so close to getting a boyfriend I could taste it.

Taste me, I am sweet and salty.