What's on your mind?

Replies

• Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Medium-rare bone in ribeye with some bacon wrapped asparagus on the side. And tequila. Lots of tequila.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    Medium-rare bone in ribeye with some bacon wrapped asparagus on the side. And tequila. Lots of tequila.
    I’m gonna cry !!! Lol

Me too. I'm in a fasting cycle right now. LOL
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    I’m gonna cry !!! Lol

Me too. I'm in a fasting cycle right now. LOL

I’m just hormonal lol

That's ok, I'm an emotional train wreck. Hence the fasting. Helps me clear my head once I get past the physical aspect of it.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    I could use a little sunshine. Everything is bothering me and I just feel bad. I guess it is one of those days.

tenor.gif?itemid=4710140h3ls093fxg82.gif
    ETA: I dunno why that posted twice but I’m not smart enough to know how to fix it either. So have 2!!

Did you ever see what that baby ended up looking like?

HERE YOU GO:

e5kc9y1m3iwb.jpg

Omg she’s adorable!! God I’m so old.

I agree, she is very pretty! Wow, I completely forgot about the baby sun. I haven't seen Teletubbies since my oldest was small.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Recent murders in my country
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    *Humanism Vs Religion/Faith* What was initiated by a friend's sharing, which forced me to look further into what is my human cultural heritage & environmental conditionings by exposure, immersions and effects (ie Humanism) Vs Monotheism, Other Religions & my Christian walk.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    *Humanism Vs Religion/Faith* What was initiated by a friend's sharing, which forced me to look further into what is my human cultural heritage & environmental conditionings by exposure, immersions and effects (ie Humanism) Vs Monotheism, Other Religions & my Christian walk.

Man, and all I was thinking about was a good slice of German chocolate cake.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    That my throw it all in the slow cooker turkey and mixed bean & veggies chilli spicing is perfect. I tasted it to adjust seasoning, and Omg - Bang on awesome!! Hahahaha!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    That maybe 2 cans of monster and a coffee a day is a bad idea even if it helps on the treadmill. Also thinking that if my jaw doesn't hurt by next monday I'll have to call the dentist as it'll have been a month since the tooth removal.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    You really learn who your friends are when the *kitten* hits the fan.

Truth
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    My intestines are going to want to know why the *kitten* did I eat that