What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'm thinking how much I hate that stupid Bruno Mars song that comes on the radio at least 10 times an hour.

That goes for most of his songs but the most recent, I hate the most!

Same! He's up there with Adele to me. I hear them and I want to punch a wall.

side note: I might have anger issues. lol

Haha! Well.. those two deserve anger issue punches. Harry Styles drives me crazy too, he sounds like Adele and they both annoy me.

And here I thought I was the only one!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ... I've never listened to an Adele song.

I barely know who she is. If I'm listening to music at home, it's usually old skool jazz on vinyl.

Today's music barely qualifies to be called music. One needs to dig pretty deep for anything of quality.

I am moving in
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I barely know who she is. If I'm listening to music at home, it's usually old skool jazz on vinyl.

Today's music barely qualifies to be called music. One needs to dig pretty deep for anything of quality.

Love the sound of vinyl.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

you have become that old man. Are there any lawns you would like us all to get off of?

yes.

mine.

dammit.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Love the sound of vinyl.

right? it's just more authentic.

vinyl played thru a tube amp and great speakers can't be beat
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about food as usual... Food I want, food I can't have, food I'm gonna have... Just all the food!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    All sorts of *kitten*! BUT, I'm trying to keep my cool before I turn nothing into something, cuz I'm pretty good at doing that..... :#
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    All sorts of *kitten*! BUT, I'm trying to keep my cool before I turn nothing into something, cuz I'm pretty good at doing that..... :#

well now you have me curious.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

Is that so?.......curiosity killed the cat.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Yeah, but it has 9 lives so no big deal on losing one of them.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

Unless he's on his last one :wink:
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Yeah, but you don't screw with a cat on his last life.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options

Oh hi R! <3
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    [Soaring temperatures will peak on Tuesday, when Phoenix is expected to hit 120 degrees, according to the National Weather Service, which issued the official warning Wednesday.]

I would fear for my life.
    One day it was 40°C (104°F) here and I didn't leave home 'cause I was truly scared what that heat might be like, I called in sick to work.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I told myself I wouldn't buy new clothes until I lost the weight I had to lose and/or shape up, but summer's coming and I've been having to do a 10 minute trek between buildings almost daily and I feel about to cave so I can get some more skirts/dresses

Just do it, buy a couple of things to enjoy "right now".
    You deserve to have fun new stuff while on your journey to shape up.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Love the sound of vinyl.

right? it's just more authentic.

vinyl played thru a tube amp and great speakers can't be beat

My husband and I got obsessed with vinyl in the last year or two. I love the sound and I especially love hanging out in record stores, flipping through albums for hours. And when you find something awesome, putting it on and then sitting down with the liner notes while you listen. Kids these days just don't understand what it was like, saving your money, getting that new album, having your friend over to listen.

Yes, I know. I'll go put my teeth and hearing aid in, now.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    a damn headache

Hope its gone by now :)
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    A million things.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I could manage to take a picture (that I won't hate) of myself doing one-armed push-ups before I hit muscle failure. Probably not.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm listening to a podcast about making friends as an adult and I feel hopeless after this, and kind of ashamed for spending so much time at work (which was already something I think about a lot). I literally don't have time for friends, even though I know they're important for both physical and mental health.

*cue people telling me about how many more responsibilities they have to deal with and they still get it done