What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Ughhh, oldest son is driving me flipping NUTS. Typical stupid 17 year old stuff.

Right there with you, except mine is 18.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I can't take your drama today. I just really can't. I should have called in "Just can't today".

Only 9 more hours of this bull to go.. ugh!

I'm sorry you are going through crap just take a deep breath and look outside if you can .

At this point, I'm really hoping that you're standing across the street from her office holding a bunch of balloons. That'd cheer anyone up.

LOL ..

43u8hzgd2889.gif

Aaahhh i want a surprise...im sad too ...see :'(

All out of balloons ..... will this make you're day ?
    Make sure you leave him a good tip .

dscg2s6gzgk6.gif

:o:o:o
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I can't take your drama today. I just really can't. I should have called in "Just can't today".

Only 9 more hours of this bull to go.. ugh!

I'm sorry you are going through crap just take a deep breath and look outside if you can .

At this point, I'm really hoping that you're standing across the street from her office holding a bunch of balloons. That'd cheer anyone up.

LOL ..

43u8hzgd2889.gif

Haha! Ok this made me smile!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Ughhh, oldest son is driving me flipping NUTS. Typical stupid 17 year old stuff.

My 16 year old is doing the same.. I was gonna try to save some money and take advantage of some online sales. Even though he doesn't really deserve *kitten* with his attitude lately but I still have to clothe him. So I sent him several pics of shirts and shorts I really thought he would like. He liked 1 thing. 1 FLIPPING THING! I cancelled my entire cart. Now I will physically have to take him shopping, put up with smart mouth and spend way more money as the deals I was looking at are only online. *kitten*.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I just took a wedding opinion poll on Buzzfeed and 49% of participants think it's rude if someone doesn't want kids at their wedding.

...whaaaat? I specifically said no kids because I had been dreaming my whole life about getting married and how that moment would be and it absolutely did not include the huge possibility of a whining child as I said my vows.

I disagree
  • skctilidie
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I just took a wedding opinion poll on Buzzfeed and 49% of participants think it's rude if someone doesn't want kids at their wedding.

...whaaaat? I specifically said no kids because I had been dreaming my whole life about getting married and how that moment would be and it absolutely did not include the huge possibility of a whining child as I said my vows.

I’m with you. Kids were welcome at mine because well, I had a not quite 5 year old myself, but as a guest? I would honestly much rather go without my kids, even now that they’re big enough that I trust/expect them to be able to behave. The last time I took a small child (under 5) to a wedding, kid2 was still just a crazy toddler and I spent the majority of the evening entertaining him out in the lobby to keep him from being disruptive. It sucked, but it would have sucked worse to know that his toddler antics took anything away from what the couple envisioned for their special day.
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Where I am going to be in a few months - Sigh......
  • skctilidie
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »

...whaaaat? I specifically said no kids (other than my niece and the daughter of one of my best friends) because I had been dreaming my whole life about getting married and how that moment would be and it absolutely did not include the huge possibility of a whining child as I said my vows.

I think it’s rude if you invite someone that has kids but you don’t want kids there. In most cases you(the couple getting married) want me to travel far, buy a gift, get a hotel, find a sitter or spend money on a sitter. That’s rude

Are you teasing? I can't tell.

If you're not - if someone doesn't want to spend the money to come then they can just not come, I'd get that.

But weddings are so expensive. I didn't want to pay a small fortune to not get what I wanted. But also for my wedding hardly anyone had to travel as our families are generally located in the same area.

I see your point. I’m just saying don’t invite me if you don’t want my kids there.

Are you and I thinking that "kids" means the same thing? Because I'm talking infants to like, 5 year olds.

I’m thinking infants to 12 year olds. It would be annoying having a baby cry at your wedding though. Some people have 5 year olds and younger in their weddings. My ring barer was 3 and my best man was my youngest brother who was 11 at the time. Hell a lot of people get married in this state just because they are having a baby. My brother married his wife the day his child fell out of her.

I was thinking smaller children. Infants to 4 or 5 or so, like she said in another comment. I would hope that school age kids were mature enough to behave through a ceremony. I know my 7 year old could, and could have for years. I still prefer not to take him...but I prefer not to take the 11 and 13 year old, either. I’d rather treat a friend’s wedding as a rare chance to have a good excuse to get out of the house without taking anyone that I have to be responsible for.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

...whaaaat? I specifically said no kids (other than my niece and the daughter of one of my best friends) because I had been dreaming my whole life about getting married and how that moment would be and it absolutely did not include the huge possibility of a whining child as I said my vows.

I think it’s rude if you invite someone that has kids but you don’t want kids there. In most cases you(the couple getting married) want me to travel far, buy a gift, get a hotel, find a sitter or spend money on a sitter. That’s rude

Are you teasing? I can't tell.

If you're not - if someone doesn't want to spend the money to come then they can just not come, I'd get that.

But weddings are so expensive. I didn't want to pay a small fortune to not get what I wanted. But also for my wedding hardly anyone had to travel as our families are generally located in the same area.

I see your point. I’m just saying don’t invite me if you don’t want my kids there.

Are you and I thinking that "kids" means the same thing? Because I'm talking infants to like, 5 year olds.

I’m thinking infants to 12 year olds. It would be annoying having a baby cry at your wedding though. Some people have 5 year olds and younger in their weddings. My ring barer was 3 and my best man was my youngest brother who was 11 at the time. Hell a lot of people get married in this state just because they are having a baby. My brother married his wife the day his child fell out of her.

Your best man was your little brother? That's very sweet.

And to the bold: that's quite a way to end the wedding night

They planned on getting married but the brides dad insisted they get married as soon as she went into labor. Because you know she wouldn’t go to hell if the baby wasn’t born out of wedlock

I guess im screwed :|