What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Made the girls pizza rolls before cheer cause I’m a lazy piece of *kitten*. They smelled super good so I ate one. Wtf? Why aren’t they as delicious as I remember?

I win mom of tje year...my week with them and we've ordered more food than i dare admit too. :#
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    $0.40 for every $1.00 spent on the internet goes to amazon. Like damn.

That so little of that goes through Amazon Smile.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    how music brings back memories. of a time or a person. and it's like you're right there again, feeling everything you did at that time or for them.

Bitter Sweet
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Made the girls pizza rolls before cheer cause I’m a lazy piece of *kitten*. They smelled super good so I ate one. Wtf? Why aren’t they as delicious as I remember?

I win mom of tje year...my week with them and we've ordered more food than i dare admit too. :#

The timing chain in my car is about to go and if it does it will destroy the engine, rendering the car worthless on trade in. I’ve ordered a new car but until it gets here, I’m afraid to drive so I’ve not been to the grocery since last week. The kids have eaten me out of house and home so we are scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of food. We have nothing that goes together. Cereal, no milk, kool-aid, no sugar, ham, no burger. Next step is delivery and we have like 3 places that deliver here. And they’re all pizza.

Oh...i have a fully functioning car and body and...i have food...i lose...im the worst.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »

The timing chain in my car is about to go and if it does it will destroy the engine, rendering the car worthless on trade in. I’ve ordered a new car but until it gets here, I’m afraid to drive so I’ve not been to the grocery since last week. The kids have eaten me out of house and home so we are scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of food. We have nothing that goes together. Cereal, no milk, kool-aid, no sugar, ham, no burger. Next step is delivery and we have like 3 places that deliver here. And they’re all pizza.

What about Amazon pantry?

Shush ...you are not the boss
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Will he text me or will he not. I hate not knowing, who is in the same boat tonight?
    Options
    Why am i so exhausted

Cuz you ate triple your body weight?
    Options
    I wish my mind would slow the *kitten* down for like a minute

Have you tried guided meditation?
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    That my stomach doesn't seem to be shrinking as much as I'd like as I'm still always hungry.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    How little things, like people expressing their appreciation for you can make such a huge difference in my day.

A few kind words is all I need most of the time to make my day and if I'm feeling low turn my mood around....I'm simple!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I hate how quickly people can 'disappear' from here and that I may never get to talk to them again....it happens 'in person' life too, but online it seems more unlikely that I'll ever get to talk to them or 'see' them again for some reason. And yet, I have no reason to think this...there are a lot of people geographically close to me that for what ever reason I never see again
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I hate how quickly people can 'disappear' from here and that I may never get to talk to them again....it happens 'in person' life too, but online it seems more unlikely that I'll ever get to talk to them or 'see' them again for some reason. And yet, I have no reason to think this...there are a lot of people geographically close to me that for what ever reason I never see again

I know what you mean. There are some people I'll probably never get to talk to again either. It definitely sucks.