What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,103 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    When was the last time someone hugged me the same way I hug. Like, my hugs are on a that next level fleek

I don't hug. You will be severely disappointed at the pool party at my lack of physical interaction....

And....let's say someone had a few shots...tried to hug you?

You might die

:lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Some dislikes me today

My wooer wooed me which means that my wooer dislikes that they've been wooing me today so there! I tricked you

If you get wooed so little that you can actually notice when it happens, I think that you probably aren't getting dislikes, more like the wooer that is doing it is meaning good things. My 742 woos basically go unnoticed because it's virtually everything I say.....and I'm quite sure it's not love woos.....;)

You are as proud of your woos as your large.... package you have mentioned

They know its a big package when they need 2 hands to pee :laugh:
    Morning L
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    When was the last time someone hugged me the same way I hug. Like, my hugs are on a that next level fleek

I don't hug. You will be severely disappointed at the pool party at my lack of physical interaction....

Will you hug me?

I would :smooched:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Will you hug me?

I would do my best to give you a worthwhile hug.....it's not my strong point but hey, some things are worth getting out of your comfort zone for :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Some dislikes me today

My wooer wooed me which means that my wooer dislikes that they've been wooing me today so there! I tricked you

If you get wooed so little that you can actually notice when it happens, I think that you probably aren't getting dislikes, more like the wooer that is doing it is meaning good things. My 742 woos basically go unnoticed because it's virtually everything I say.....and I'm quite sure it's not love woos.....;)

Morning L

Lol. Morning Jo! Mine must be tiny, I pee handsfree :D:D

:D me too lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Some dislikes me today

Morning L

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    Some dislikes me today

Morning L

Some dislikes me today

Morning L

You okay there, Jo? You made the same post about 20 mins apart :D

Im in the car and the damn internet keeps dropping in an out.. or Ive had a stroke maybe lol
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Finally had a good laugh about my daughter last night. My wife was looking at her Facebook memories and came across the day when we thought my youngest broke her hand and we wondered if that was going to be the first kid with a broken bone. It wasn't, so we tried to think if any of the kids had broken anything. My 16 year old might have broken her foot in March, but then I brought up Hayleigh. One of her injuries from getting hit was a broken pelvis. I just said, "ya know, if Hayleigh were here, she'd say 'but I broke my frickin pelvis'" in my best Hayleigh voice. Everyone laughed and said that she totally would have said that. It was just nice to remember her in a fun way and really be able to laugh and smile about it. We haven't done much of that at all. Of course I have tears welling up right now while I type this, and that was not the intended effect. She had an amazing sense of humor and I loved going back and forth with her. It was hard for either of us to keep a straight face with each other. One of my favorite things was when something funny would happen near by, or someone did or said something dumb, even if it was subtle, her and I would immediately make eye contact and try not to bust out laughing. This usually occurred at inappropriate times to be laughing at something or someone.

This is a sweet way to remember her. It had me thinking of some of my loved ones and how we would goof off.
  • JMed29
    JMed29 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sleep
  • bojack3
    Options
    Finally had a good laugh about my daughter last night. My wife was looking at her Facebook memories and came across the day when we thought my youngest broke her hand and we wondered if that was going to be the first kid with a broken bone. It wasn't, so we tried to think if any of the kids had broken anything. My 16 year old might have broken her foot in March, but then I brought up Hayleigh. One of her injuries from getting hit was a broken pelvis. I just said, "ya know, if Hayleigh were here, she'd say 'but I broke my frickin pelvis'" in my best Hayleigh voice. Everyone laughed and said that she totally would have said that. It was just nice to remember her in a fun way and really be able to laugh and smile about it. We haven't done much of that at all. Of course I have tears welling up right now while I type this, and that was not the intended effect. She had an amazing sense of humor and I loved going back and forth with her. It was hard for either of us to keep a straight face with each other. One of my favorite things was when something funny would happen near by, or someone did or said something dumb, even if it was subtle, her and I would immediately make eye contact and try not to bust out laughing. This usually occurred at inappropriate times to be laughing at something or someone.

I read this over and over.....it is really wonderful. I hope this happens to you and your family more and more, where the memories bring happy feelings to at least lighten some of the sadness. I don't know if it's possible, but I know what you just shared made me smile.
  • bojack3
    Options

I read this over and over.....it is really wonderful. I hope this happens to you and your family more and more, where the memories bring happy feelings to at least lighten some of the sadness. I don't know if it's possible, but I know what you just shared made me smile.

Thanks! I hugged you, even though you hate them. Better than a woo, right?

Brother after what you've been through you can do whatever you want to me ....ummm.....within reason ;)
  • JMed29
    JMed29 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Vacation