Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    A lot.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits That amused me greatly.
    giphy.gif

Aww do I tickle your ivorys? lol
    Which part

th?id=OGC.42cde796a9077f3dd2c0631db904c4a0&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f15lhy230PsVFu%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=ldK8%2bLzvNqdej6xP7ndrWw

Just the white ones.
    Timing and delivery... always hits the spot.

Well they are my favorite 😂...

Timing and delivery?
    I'll be your pizza guy, can't promise delivery in under 30min tho...

All gonna depend how good she is about tip...

Tempo is errythang.
    Take your time, as long as it's hot when it arrives.
    It'll be so good he won't need a tip.

th?id=OGC.b2f29f604fa7c6fd457bb2643876f3a5&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fFaBxt4VknOyZi%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=2U3A7%2b8lY4DfcokLFF1TnQ

Always hot and ready 🤷🏽‍♂️... Must be the Latin fever 😂...

Relax and savor the edges, before moving on to the cheese?

Tell me your not a pineapple hater... 😂

Fever. Night sweats. You need a nurse over there?
    You KNOW the crust will be stuffed.
    Don't insult me, pineapple on pizza is life. I just can't eat tomatoes 🤷‍♀️

Well I can be rather sick sometimes 🤷🏽‍♂️😂...
    Nurse couldn't hurt tho, particularly the sports pyscho kind 😏...

My back is sore and sometimes I like to be walked on 🙈... Pick your issue 😂

I thought it was a California thang honestly, I'll bring the pineapple, sausage, cheese and you take care of dessert per the, uge... Flies graveyard, Google it and serve as you think I'd appreciate 💕

I think it's more filth, I'm prescribing a bed bath. Your crazy doesn't need intervention, you can express it through this medium😉

I can't promise to fix the sore back, only make it worse

Let's flip that, I'll take care of the meat for the main, you're responsible for the cream. Serve it deconstructed 😜

Well, I do have a rather "filthy" job, and it was a busy 😂...

But I require a loofah cause I'm a poodle sometimes... Unless of course you have your own prescribed methods 😏...

Well it's just as easy as breathing with you isn't it 😂... Deconstructed over sweet buns...
    Just don't burn the meat... 😉

You do, you're a dirty dawg 😉
    I think you need a hose down, the more vigorous the better.
    The harder you work, the harder it works for you. As easy as hyperventilation.
    Nah, we don't want it burnt. It's much better when it's tender. 💜

OMG 🙈🙈🙈

th?id=OGC.65691345bce9b2a4187b737bea96ad7c&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f12uweu7FkBM2c%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2blVgMJS6%2bcJkRJ6FraQu5A

I've got a pretty decent VO2Max, might take quite a bit of work to get me to that Max HR state 😏

Let's burn the front door down 😉
    Tender after several hours...

o0gy94gkf4af.gif

Take it anaerobic.
    Strip it first. Then shatter it, from the outside in.
    Stallions need to be broken 😉
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    The curse of validation and how it seems like everyone looks for it in the wrong way.

Physically, and also cerebrally too. People want agreement...want to be seen AND heard, and validated that who they are inside and out is good. Posting a picture for validation is, of course, seen as desperate while posting a statement looking for people to agree isn't.

Weird world.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    This is why we're all uniquely different
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7Okcqe8eU

Next question. How many bladder warts are on MFP? 2% or 51% ? I hope some mad scientists don't eventually strive to lose all of our junk. It's there for a reason. Just because they don't know why yet, doesn't mean theres not a reason for it. Could that be the X factor non-coded rockstar gene? Hum. I think I'm 51% coded myself. :# This baby cow has 99 % Gene Simmons coded DNA. But he's still learning to spit blood on command. https://youtu.be/NBUOdpQY62E
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits That amused me greatly.
    giphy.gif

Aww do I tickle your ivorys? lol
    Which part

th?id=OGC.42cde796a9077f3dd2c0631db904c4a0&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f15lhy230PsVFu%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=ldK8%2bLzvNqdej6xP7ndrWw

Just the white ones.
    Timing and delivery... always hits the spot.

Well they are my favorite 😂...

Timing and delivery?
    I'll be your pizza guy, can't promise delivery in under 30min tho...

All gonna depend how good she is about tip...

Tempo is errythang.
    Take your time, as long as it's hot when it arrives.
    It'll be so good he won't need a tip.

th?id=OGC.b2f29f604fa7c6fd457bb2643876f3a5&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fFaBxt4VknOyZi%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=2U3A7%2b8lY4DfcokLFF1TnQ

Always hot and ready 🤷🏽‍♂️... Must be the Latin fever 😂...

Relax and savor the edges, before moving on to the cheese?

Tell me your not a pineapple hater... 😂

Fever. Night sweats. You need a nurse over there?
    You KNOW the crust will be stuffed.
    Don't insult me, pineapple on pizza is life. I just can't eat tomatoes 🤷‍♀️

Well I can be rather sick sometimes 🤷🏽‍♂️😂...
    Nurse couldn't hurt tho, particularly the sports pyscho kind 😏...

My back is sore and sometimes I like to be walked on 🙈... Pick your issue 😂

I thought it was a California thang honestly, I'll bring the pineapple, sausage, cheese and you take care of dessert per the, uge... Flies graveyard, Google it and serve as you think I'd appreciate 💕

I think it's more filth, I'm prescribing a bed bath. Your crazy doesn't need intervention, you can express it through this medium😉

I can't promise to fix the sore back, only make it worse

Let's flip that, I'll take care of the meat for the main, you're responsible for the cream. Serve it deconstructed 😜

Well, I do have a rather "filthy" job, and it was a busy 😂...

But I require a loofah cause I'm a poodle sometimes... Unless of course you have your own prescribed methods 😏...

Well it's just as easy as breathing with you isn't it 😂... Deconstructed over sweet buns...
    Just don't burn the meat... 😉

You do, you're a dirty dawg 😉
    I think you need a hose down, the more vigorous the better.
    The harder you work, the harder it works for you. As easy as hyperventilation.
    Nah, we don't want it burnt. It's much better when it's tender. 💜

OMG 🙈🙈🙈

th?id=OGC.65691345bce9b2a4187b737bea96ad7c&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f12uweu7FkBM2c%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2blVgMJS6%2bcJkRJ6FraQu5A

I've got a pretty decent VO2Max, might take quite a bit of work to get me to that Max HR state 😏

Let's burn the front door down 😉
    Tender after several hours...

o0gy94gkf4af.gif

Take it anaerobic.
    Strip it first. Then shatter it, from the outside in.
    Stallions need to be broken 😉

If Cardiac arrest, just revive for more...

Think you can break it?
    And learn the reverse...

th?id=OGC.2e2158e535a512c7e9d84f045abb80ba&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f6kIhfdGqVvu0M%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=nFBUs1BTIDBQnsDD1lwdKA
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    The curse of validation and how it seems like everyone looks for it in the wrong way.

Physically, and also cerebrally too. People want agreement...want to be seen AND heard, and validated that who they are inside and out is good. Posting a picture for validation is, of course, seen as desperate while posting a statement looking for people to agree isn't.

Weird world.

The dichotomy is certainly intriguing.
  • jstevens8811
    jstevens8811 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My boy turns 15 tomorrow. He's having 4 of his friends over for the weekend. A house full of teenagers. Lord. I may need to rent a uhaul to get groceries. Also...I may need wine.

Are the other boys bringing their TV's and xbox? If so, you just need earplugs 🤣. dealt with it last weekend and my wife took them to the gym to play basketball and they came home and played Xbox all night

Earplugs ✔ We have TV/xbox in the family room, and garage. I plan on locking....I mean letting them hangout there. There is heat, and a frig out there. I figured I throw a pizza out there every few hours. Ha! The boy wants steamed oysters, shrimp, crab dip. Pizza as a snack. Ha! The kid ain't cheap.

Sounds like they will be well taken care of. Btw, Happy Bday to your son!
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Weird world.

That’s a really good point. Why should we care about other people’s opinions, anyway?! To be fair, it is human nature to care about others’ opinions to some degree, but you can’t allow another’s opinion dictate your life. Isn’t that why so many people are unhappy?! I’ll take it a step deeper. Isn’t that why so many people lead second lives?!

It's finding that delicate balance between being true to your nature while simultaneously not breaking that social contract that allows us all to live together so...kinda-harmoniously? I think that's where a lot of the struggle shows up
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options

Weird world.

That’s a really good point. Why should we care about other people’s opinions, anyway?! To be fair, it is human nature to care about others’ opinions to some degree, but you can’t allow another’s opinion dictate your life. Isn’t that why so many people are unhappy?! I’ll take it a step deeper. Isn’t that why so many people lead second lives?!

People often miss that disagreement is validation too. Validation is simply affirmation of an opinon, not the positive affirmation. Supporting people is not always positive either, as support can be fighting someone you love to help them.

What makes too many people unhappy is they only want positive affirmation and validation, and the weight their hearts on it, and basically on others as you mention.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Weird world.

People often miss that disagreement is validation too. Validation is simply affirmation of an opinon, not the positive affirmation. Supporting people is not always positive either, as support can be fighting someone you love to help them.

What makes too many people unhappy is they only want positive affirmation and validation, and the weight their hearts on it, and basically on others as you mention.

I neither agree nor disagree. VALIDATE ME!

I like your shirt.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Weird world.

The dichotomy is certainly intriguing.

I agree!

I don't know... I kind of see it like this, whenever I post a selfie I guess I'm looking for some kind of validation sure... And really I don't care if that sounds lame or not because I won't be called disingenuous

To me if you try to claim that you're not looking for some kind of validation not only are you still lame but disingenuous and high on yourself

As for being agreed with... I don't need that, in a lot of cases I say things looking for people to disagree with me and sometimes I'll say things that I feel might be unpopular but need to be said

As for wanting to be heard... There's nothing wrong with that we're all human, fact is this place is just more fun when people notice you... And that's mostly what I'm here for