million dollar ideas

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    A roomba but for mowing the lawn

My solution for not mowing my lawn is to not have a lawn.

ny266w91c9rr.jpg
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Air conditioned clothing.

Also, if there was a way to make the dual-control in your car quad-control. Making it so you can set your feet temperature different from the upper half. I would blast the heat on my feet and AC for my upper body.

A dishwasher that puts the dishes away for you, as well as a clothes washer/dryer. Maybe a first step would be a washer that throws the clothes into a dryer next to it once it's finished so you only have to check on your clothes once.
  • cee134
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Netflix playlist.
    At Christmas time I like to watch all the Christmas episodes of different TV shows. If I could set them up to play one after the other in the order I want I'd be so happy.

I can't help you with Netflix, but I can help you program your VCR. I once figured out how to stop the clock from blinking 12:00 without the instructions. (true story)

eucct74d4bc8.gif
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Also, if there was a way to make the dual-control in your car quad-control. Making it so you can set your feet temperature different from the upper half. I would blast the heat on my feet and AC for my upper body.

A dishwasher that puts the dishes away for you, as well as a clothes washer/dryer. Maybe a first step would be a washer that throws the clothes into a dryer next to it once it's finished so you only have to check on your clothes once.

Or maybe one machine that does both. After washing it switches over and dries. One machine, more space and only have to check on it once!
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

This exists, an all in one, and it takes four *kitten* hours

I must be behind the times. Lol. Yeah, four hours is way too long. I haven't actually timed my washer/dryer, but I bet it can do a full size load start to finish in around an hour. Four hours is CRAZY long.
  • cee134
    Options
    If any of my ideas come to fruition later can I use this thread as evidence of copyright infringement?

No and I'm definitely not giving you bad advice because I'm stealing your idea.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

This exists, an all in one, and it takes four *kitten* hours

I must be behind the times. Lol. Yeah, four hours is way too long. I haven't actually timed my washer/dryer, but I bet it can do a full size load start to finish in around an hour. Four hours is CRAZY long.

I agree never heard of it. Lmao but that's insane 4 hours
  • cee134
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Rice that tastes like bananas. ©
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Shoes that you can unzip the top off to become sandals.

They'd probably look hideous but I bet someone would buy them
  • cee134
    edited October 2017
    Options

vjx7wgfh7ro1.jpg
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

vjx7wgfh7ro1.jpg

I was right. They're *kitten* ugly as *kitten*
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

vjx7wgfh7ro1.jpg

I was right. They're *kitten* ugly as *kitten*

They would be great for Halloween if you wanted to wear two costumes, at the same party, that would need shoes for one costume and sandals for the other costume. Then you could go to a party and transform half way through it. It would blow people's minds.