million dollar ideas

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Every time I come up with a million dollar idea, I find out I'm late to the party. :/

Last one I had was Garanimals for adults (I'm red-green colorblind) .. They exist. This is both great and terrible news for me.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Triple A for bicycle riders. My bike broke on Monday and I had to drag it back almost 3 miles, so not fun

What happened?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Triple A for bicycle riders. My bike broke on Monday and I had to drag it back almost 3 miles, so not fun

What happened?

Flat tire, no one home to give me a ride, I survived
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Mine was simple...had the opportunity to buy a Subway restaurant franchise shop when I was 18 and they were first starting in Arizona. Well within a doable amount of $$ too. My friend who ended up opening three retired at 40 years old, well over a million.

I hate I didn't think beyond being 18.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    A Pizza I call the Man Trap. It'll have boneless chicken wings, crispy french fries, lots of bacon, and lots of cheese on it. Comes with a pitcher of beer
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    A Pizza I call the Man Trap. It'll have boneless chicken wings, crispy french fries, lots of bacon, and lots of cheese on it. Comes with a pitcher of beer

I don't have a peniz but I would devour that bish!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    A hat store called "ALL CAPS" where the employees do nothing but scream at you

It already exists, it's called the; military & they, give the; hats lol! :D
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I foot shield that prevents popsicles from touching one's feet.

hee0ksxg9co3.jpg
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Should invent a device that is part of the cell phone and senses movement of a car. Shuts down once a car starts moving. Then all these idiots that think they are the ones that can text and drive, Can't.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Should invent a device that is part of the cell phone and senses movement of a car. Shuts down once a car starts moving. Then all these idiots that think they are the ones that can text and drive, Can't.

They have apps that do that.