Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    htimpaired wrote: »
    Women's urinals

Google "She-wee".

That did not disappoint

Now R-Kelly isn't the only one who can have fun at parties!

What do I do with it after? Do I have to carry around a squirt bottle to rinse it out?

Celebrate and use it as a beer bong!

beerbong.jpg

Now how am I supposed to pull this off when alone?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    htimpaired wrote: »
    Women's urinals

Google "She-wee".

That did not disappoint

Now R-Kelly isn't the only one who can have fun at parties!

What do I do with it after? Do I have to carry around a squirt bottle to rinse it out?

Celebrate and use it as a beer bong!

beerbong.jpg

Now how am I supposed to pull this off when alone?

Find a POST to attach it to... Duh.

well don't I just feel extra stupid...
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Truly funny stuff here LOL
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    A web site where you can joint up to be a host family. You can host families or couples or people who are traveling in your country. They stay with you for free. Then when you travel you can look up families where you will be traveling, and stay for free with those host families. You can charge members to joint the site, to cover over head, and start advertising when you get enough traffic. Long shot, but it could work. You could do the same thing for exchange student.

If anyone here uses this idea and makes millions with out me, Ill find you and cut you.... lol

Or, a community of people who consider eating human flesh. It could be named EatUp.com or so
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I did that old Johnny Carson thing "Carnac the Magician" this morning..

I help my phone up to my forehead (and yes I had audience laughing at me) and asked it a question and wanted it to predict or provide the answer to what I will weigh today..

I need an app to scan my brain or scan what ever would provide the right data so that when I hold up to my fore head it can make a prediction or provide an accurate answer.. Perhaps this will work with lottery numbers too.

The idea perhaps combined with unit of measurement/weights idea (above) could be dual app.. Perhaps a multi million dollar invention.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    A web site where you can joint up to be a host family. You can host families or couples or people who are traveling in your country. They stay with you for free. Then when you travel you can look up families where you will be traveling, and stay for free with those host families. You can charge members to joint the site, to cover over head, and start advertising when you get enough traffic. Long shot, but it could work. You could do the same thing for exchange student.

If anyone here uses this idea and makes millions with out me, Ill find you and cut you.... lol

Or, a community of people who consider eating human flesh. It could be named EatUp.com or so

I hate that I know this but there is a site of people volunteering for cannibalism (or was) but one guy went to jail even though they both consented lol

just eeeewww..
  • dc8066
    Options

I hate that I know this but there is a site of people volunteering for cannibalism (or was) but one guy went to jail even though they both consented lol

Oh noooooo, are you forrealz now?
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

i'm pretty sure that was just craigslist.

we used to play a craigslist drinking game where you passed around the computer and typed in a search term, each person adding to what was already there, whoever failed to find their term drank. it wasn't very effective, you can find literally anything on there.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    You know the "i can haz cheezburger" website sold for $2 million, probably is worth more now.....
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    They're doing the volunteer thing wrong ~!~
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

i'm pretty sure that was just craigslist.

we used to play a craigslist drinking game where you passed around the computer and typed in a search term, each person adding to what was already there, whoever failed to find their term drank. it wasn't very effective, you can find literally anything on there.

Haha! I have no doubts...

(It was Cannibal Cafe...blegh)

probably not a million dollar idea. at least not where i'm from. we do cannibalism for free.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1676971/cannibal-frat-boys-dad-apologises-to-victims-family-and-reveals-how-his-son-guzzled-cooking-oil-and-said-he-had-superpowers-on-night-of-attack/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_cannibal_attack
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Glow-in-the-dark bubblegum.
  • dc8066
    Options
    Triple A for bicycle riders. My bike broke on Monday and I had to drag it back almost 3 miles, so not fun