million dollar ideas

Options

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    (big banana, but for simplicity's sake).

How did you know that about me?

wait, GET OFF MY POST
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Ask and ye shall receive, @LiftingLady5.

The-Leaning-Tower-of-Pisa.jpeg
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i googled my idea, and despite my unparalleled brilliance and uniqueness, somebody already had the same idea. but nobody has been able to effectively execute it. i just want my phone to be able to function as a scale. so i can weigh my food at work. and parcels for post. and random objects i find in the street. and my drugs, cause i swear my dealer is stingy.

You could weigh your phone itself and then compare the weight of it to what you're eating. "This banana feels like one and a half phones"

but everybody has different kinds of phones.....they weigh different amounts

a phone is just a unit of measurement. all phones are created equal for the sake of weighing things. if you want to talk about apps and overall functionality then that's a totally different discussion and a straw man argument in this context. it's like saying that people either eat a phone's worth of bananas or 8,000 phones of chocolate all day long.

wait . . .

did i get that wrong?
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Women's urinals

Google "She-wee".
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    Ask and ye shall receive, @LiftingLady5.

The-Leaning-Tower-of-Pisa.jpeg

I'm gonna need to see that in a banana hammock....

I'm afraid to google banana hammock.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    htimpaired wrote: »
    Women's urinals

Google "She-wee".

That did not disappoint

But did you order one or 20?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    htimpaired wrote: »
    Women's urinals

Google "She-wee".

That did not disappoint

Someone her in MFP told me about this and that I should carry it with me while I am doing my long distance running, so instead of squatting behind bushes use this instead...

I have yet to be comfy with this product..LOL
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    i feel like we all have these ideas that we think could be THE NEXT BIG THING

i've had one just now. i'll tell you if you promise not to steal it and to tell me yours too.

My bf comes up with those nearly every week. Its gotten to point where I just roll my eyes because they're just ideas that he never follows through with
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    A web site where you can joint up to be a host family. You can host families or couples or people who are traveling in your country. They stay with you for free. Then when you travel you can look up families where you will be traveling, and stay for free with those host families. You can charge members to joint the site, to cover over head, and start advertising when you get enough traffic. Long shot, but it could work. You could do the same thing for exchange student.

If anyone here uses this idea and makes millions with out me, Ill find you and cut you.... lol