million dollar ideas

Options

Replies

• SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    A Fitbit watch that will also shoot a high-powered laser beam.
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Horse Boat. A canoe built around a horse so you can go from riding to water travel without slowing down. Horse boat!

if horse boats were a thing my childhood would have been way less sad.

giphy.gif

I forgot about this.... I am completely devastated all over again....
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Another Idea along the same lines, would be a beefcake cleaning service, send hunky hot guys, to come help you clean your homes. They would be dressed scantly, to clean your .... and your home depending on the tip of course. You ladies could pick the guys we would hire..

this actually exists where I'm from.. except its at auctions and charities and is usually firefighters and handymen that come do any fixings your house might need hahah

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    An umbrella but for your dog so he'll actually go for a walk in the rain but he's not smart enough to stand under mine

ym1mb3lcg42y.jpg
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    New cult, the weirder the better. That always brings money
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    minions! lol i think minion robots would be so cute and funny and they could clean you`re house and all kinds of helpful things
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Drive-Thru Chinese food

This needs to happen! I love a drive through because sometimes I can't be bothered with humans. Plus I'm sure when they see me they give me the bad fortune cookies.

They don't have this where you live? I thought England was more refined than that. I only go to drive thru Chinese restaurants.
  • ezekielsdad
    ezekielsdad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A fitness band/watch feature that can enable/disable stuff automatically once goals are met. Example: If my son hasnt met his exercise goal his xbox wont work or wifi wont be enabled. Or a mini fridge filled with beer with a Wifi lock that doesnt unlock until my gaols are met. You know what i mean.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Two funny stories.

When I was in high school I worked for a sandwich shop. The owner mentioned they were starting to franchise and asked if me and a friend would be interested in buying in. The cost was about $30,000 and then royalties from sales each year. $15k seemed like a ton of money. The franchise is known as Subway and my old boss that offered for us to franchise with him retired at 41 with 5 stores and well over a million dollars.

When I was in college I had saved up and extra $10,000 dollars and started dabbling in the stock market. I bought shares of technology companies I was familiar with - Apple and Macromedia. I bought Apple at just under $9.00 per share and Macromedia around $10.00. So Apple released the first iPod that year and my shares skyrocketed to over $70 per share. I sold thinking no stock ever gets that high. Had I held the stock I would be a multi-millionaire. Same thing with Macromedia when Adobe bought them for a hefty premium.

But everyone should have a million dollar mind, because that is the minimum number you should have in your head for retirement. Invest consistently over time, starting as young as you can, and you will be surprised. That is the most real million dollar idea you can have.

Still in for the millionaire mindset. It is no different than how everyone should focus on their health...

Forego the quick fix of things you want now for the true satisfaction of what you want most.