million dollar ideas

Options
167891012»

Replies

• NoCookiesBish
    NoCookiesBish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    OOOH my favorite thread!

So I see a lot of sleeveless vests but what about torso-less sleeves? Just sleeves that strap together at the neck or chest or something. Call it Unbesleevable

They will be our equivalent to the Pink Ladies jackets.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    MFP with a good clean food database xD
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    A kids toy that for some *kitten* reason every kid in the universe must have this time of year and none of the the stores nor the internet can keep it stocked.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    grocery stores that are dedicated to handicapped persons where all the shelves are down low. Supplied with a fleet of electric moto carts.. .name the store Handy Chaps..... cajing.. a real money maker!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    MFP with a good clean food database xD

oh now you're just being ridiculous, lol, this is far less plausible than the self walking shoes
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    A diet pill that actually works mixed with a detoxing liquid. I'm gonna call it Metha-Lax.

Because livers and all are totally bunk. Pfft..
  • ekim2016
    Options
    maybe a billion dollar idea.... a pill that permanently regrows a full, thick wavy head of hair like when we were 20.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago, I was super cranky when I was trying to lie in bed and watch TV while wearing my glasses, and I came up with an insanely brilliant idea - snuggle glasses. You get the lenses in your prescription, but instead of typical frames, they're in like, a soft headband kind of thing, so you can lie down in them without breaking your frames or having them dig into your face or something.

Then, like, the next day, I saw this:

eyePAD-Cushion-1.jpg

I guess someone else had a better million dollar idea than mine.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    A pizza with boneless wings, french fries, lots of cheese and bacon on it. Comes with a pitcher of beer. I call it the "Man Trap"
  • ekim2016
    Options
    all under 50 calories per slice
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Robots, but they do things...

pdtpyryqpn8k.gif