million dollar ideas

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Dessert flavored cough syrup because regular cough syrup is gross af.
  • MarcoZMorini
    MarcoZMorini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Drink like Coke with the name "Coke -kcal".
    When you drink 330ml of this, you loose a specific amount of kcal XD
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Lightsaber sound effect *kitten*. Then you get to tell her to go use the force and let go.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Chair pants. A chair that is part of your pants so when you sit you're supported

Hahahahaha one of Michael Scotts many brilliant ideas. Toilet buddy a net to catch all the loose change and keys that fall out of your pocket,
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    A food truck that drives around popular fishing spots selling bait and lures and stuff.

Call it the baitmobile and have it be batman themed. B)
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    A food truck that drives around popular fishing spots selling bait and lures and stuff.

Call it the baitmobile and have it be batman themed. B)

There's a boat that goes around popular fishing spots and sells stuff. There's also an ice cream boat that goes around popular swimming spots. The only thing is missing the donut and coffee boat.
    I really want a donut and coffee truck that delivers to my doorstep
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Chair pants. A chair that is part of your pants so when you sit you're supported

Aready exist
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Probably exists...coffee machine alarm clock so I don't even have to get out of bed for coffee.

82u35oeat6m4.jpg
    Like a keurig but for cocktails

qr8u9ec8vgg7.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    A bar that plays Stranger Things so I can simultaneously go out while not interacting.

Call it Stranger Bar. Where no one knows your name.

I'll go to the bar with you and ignore you the entire time. That is what friends are for.
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Mystery gifts that people can send themselves. I think they should either be optional prepaid, or not, and you should be able to make a big wishlist, or answer questions, and when you want a present, or deserve one, you can have one sent for a certain price range, or randomly selected if you prepaid to a certain amount. Ppl could use it to reward themselves for reaching goals, or for when they need a little pampering.

I just kinda want this for myself bc I never manage to get myself anything. I’m too practical, and sometimes I want a new fluffy bathrobe, or a box a fancy tea, but I just can’t go out and buy it. I’d want it to be a surprise.
  • cee134
    Options
    Mystery gifts that people can send themselves. I think they should either be optional prepaid, or not, and you should be able to make a big wishlist, or answer questions, and when you want a present, or deserve one, you can have one sent for a certain price range, or randomly selected if you prepaid to a certain amount. Ppl could use it to reward themselves for reaching goals, or for when they need a little pampering.

I just kinda want this for myself bc I never manage to get myself anything. I’m too practical, and sometimes I want a new fluffy bathrobe, or a box a fancy tea, but I just can’t go out and buy it. I’d want it to be a surprise.

I'll send you mystery gifts. :smiley:
  • charlesdjstanley
    charlesdjstanley Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Inward singing.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Probably exists...coffee machine alarm clock so I don't even have to get out of bed for coffee.

82u35oeat6m4.jpg
    Like a keurig but for cocktails

qr8u9ec8vgg7.jpg

giphy.gif