If it came down to it would u eat human flesh?

Options

Replies

• Julia_yulia
    Julia_yulia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd probably do it without hesitation if I had nothing else to eat since I enjoy not starving to death
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I think that would be considered spoiled. . Do we eat cows that are already dead?
    What I would do is cut the muscle in thin slices and dry it in the sun like beef jerky. Stays fresh through the winter.

You've obviously thought this through. Slightly, just slightly, concerned....

lady you are way out of line talking to me like that and I will be awaiting your apology. and FYI it is illegal to slur people publicly with the intent to harm their reputation so take that!

• likeahelicopter
    likeahelicopter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Why no? A bit ae paprika, a bit ae chilli powder, a bit ae salt and pepper... yer set.
  • likeahelicopter
    Options
    A wis researching cannibalism yesterday, and some wee Japanese dude cut oaf his boaby in the name of gender equality, cooked it and fed it to folk as a piece of performance art. Bet he's great oan a night oot.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I think that would be considered spoiled. . Do we eat cows that are already dead?
    What I would do is cut the muscle in thin slices and dry it in the sun like beef jerky. Stays fresh through the winter.

lady you are way out of line talking to me like that and I will be awaiting your apology. and FYI it is illegal to slur people publicly with the intent to harm their reputation so take that!

Lulz

Lulz indeed
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options

Don't cross this man he will turn you into bacon and eat you for breakfast
  • badgerface1k
    Options

Don't cross this man he will turn you into bacon and eat you for breakfast

Now that the fun of this thread is winding down I will tell u guys something. I am a vegetarian and I don't wear leather. I have no desire to eat meat whatsoever. I don't judge people based on what they eat though
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Happy to see this thread adjecent to TWD!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    See everybody? Now don't you all feel effin stupid?

I feel effin stupid and since he has created a thread about mary and one about "how to shut down haters" all this makes sense now.
  • likeahelicopter
    Options
    A decided tae dae research oan whit human tastes like. 'Pork' seems tae be the most common answer. Well, all think aboot that next time am huvin a bacon roll fur ma scran.
  • badgerface1k
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I feel effin stupid and since he has created a thread about mary and one about "how to shut down haters" all this makes sense now.

I don't know what planet u come from but u just demonstrated yourself to be a HATER! U found out I am being irreverent and withdrew ur claim. yet u couldn't just leave it there. U just had to get in that final insult and I want u to know that your behavior only reflects poorly on ur own character and everyone can see that but u
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I don't know what planet u come from but u just demonstrated yourself to be a HATER! U found out I am being irreverent and withdrew ur claim. yet u couldn't just leave it there. U just had to get in that final insult and I want u to know that your behavior only reflects poorly on ur own character and everyone can see that but u

what the wuh?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Asked a male friend this question ....

He stated that it depends on whether the other person was male or female. If the other person was male and an asset, he lives. If he was a liability, he would stick a knife through the head (ear to ear) Ewww.

A woman on the otherhand, "He will keep alive." According to him, women are "renewable resources."
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Other than an academic discussion it is impossible to imagine an incredibly desparate situation that no one should ever experience To opine on what some would do while offering that opinion from the comfort of one's home and life is aritifical...but it beats watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo probably.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    If you where eating your friend and then a rescue plane shows up an hour later, would you take a to-go bag?

Waste not, want not.