Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    To wear my bikini with confidence on my cruise
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    I thought of one more thing to add...a friend of mine is retired but was a WW leader for 2 years. He believes that the only way to shed excess pounds is through WWs. He feels that it is unnecessary to count calories and those who do are misinformed. I disagree and have seen many get rid of excess weight and keep it off by tracking their caloric intake daily.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    To get invited to the orgies. Duh.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I want my ex to see how hot i got and realize he can't do any better than me....which i know is true i have seen his current woman.
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

This guy deleted me and I would STILL climb him like a tree

This is a joke RIGHT? Im finding both men highly unattractive (sorry no offense dude(s))

I am sure they weren't offended, I am not attracted to you at all and I highly doubt you care.

Plus they said they wanted hot chicks.

.Look, the pic (which has been changed to reflect a rather handsome man) was not a good one, and for a website that FREQUENTLY has forum posts about, Hot, Not, Pass, Bang etc etc etc...I honestly didnt think my comment would be SO attacked. Was it a little douchy YES. Finest moment NO. But, if everyone wants to jump on the band wagon, go for it. I already apologized. Not gonna grovel. If you find me unattractive, GREAT! Maybe you guys should start a new forum about how unattractive you think I am. Honestly I dont care. I just feel bad for the OP of this awesome Topic as it has been (true to form) grossly derailed...

<Out> for further anonymous character bashing
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Because there is no such thing as inner beauty and well basically I'm a *****. If you can't be "pretty on the inside" might as well be a knock out on the outside.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I had one ex tell me that he would never marry me until I looked "damn good in a bikini" and he couldn't love me until I "grew my hair out and lost a ton of weight". I had another ex work at a club and would always talk about the hot young things he saw while he was there. My reason is to go to the bar where that ex works and just watch his head turn and think this is what you could've had and hoping to see my other ex in passing and watch him do a double take.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I want to look good enough to where a woman would want me before I ever said anything. I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.

We're already checking you out! :smile:

I have yet to catch someone doing it. And I have even tried!

What do we all see that you don't? Consider yourself checked out....multiple times....seriously...like, lots.....on the verge of objectified.....in need of a restraining order....start carrying a stick to keep the women away....cutie.....
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I want my ex to see how hot i got and realize he can't do any better than me....which i know is true i have seen his current woman.

you too hey? ;)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

This is a joke RIGHT? Im finding both men highly unattractive (sorry no offense dude(s))

I am sure they weren't offended, I am not attracted to you at all and I highly doubt you care.

20358345.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    .Look, the pic (which has been changed to reflect a rather handsome man) was not a good one, and for a website that FREQUENTLY has forum posts about, Hot, Not, Pass, Bang etc etc etc...I honestly didnt think my comment would be SO attacked.

Did you take a wrong turn? This is not one of those threads and not all of us participate in those threads.

Your comment was incredibly nasty and uncalled for. You really think it's OK to say things like that to people?
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yea I think I wanna look good naked too. And just walk around all day like that. Yea that'd be awesome.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

.Look, the pic (which has been changed to reflect a rather handsome man) was not a good one, and for a website that FREQUENTLY has forum posts about, Hot, Not, Pass, Bang etc etc etc...I honestly didnt think my comment would be SO attacked. Was it a little douchy YES. Finest moment NO. But, if everyone wants to jump on the band wagon, go for it. I already apologized. Not gonna grovel. If you find me unattractive, GREAT! Maybe you guys should start a new forum about how unattractive you think I am. Honestly I dont care. I just feel bad for the OP of this awesome Topic as it has been (true to form) grossly derailed...

You must be new. MFP members are largely against negative shaming. No one expects you to be attracted to everything and everyone, that would be ridiculous. But to actually tell someone, completely at random, that you find them highly unattractive is an awful thing. Many people here are trying to improve their health, fitness, and physical appearance. So doing something like that is incredibly unkind. Admitting you were wrong and apologizing is a great step, but you need to understand why you were jumped on.
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I wanna turn heads when I walk past!
  • CoffeeLush
    CoffeeLush Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had one ex tell me that he would never marry me until I looked "damn good in a bikini" and he couldn't love me until I "grew my hair out and lost a ton of weight". I had another ex work at a club and would always talk about the hot young things he saw while he was there. My reason is to go to the bar where that ex works and just watch his head turn and think this is what you could've had and hoping to see my other ex in passing and watch him do a double take.

I think you might need to date better men.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    To look good naked in those situation where I am naked in front of people (don't ask)

Asking. Definitely asking.... :love: :wink:
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

You must be new. MFP members are largely against negative shaming. No one expects you to be attracted to everything and everyone, that would be ridiculous. But to actually tell someone, completely at random, that you find them highly unattractive is an awful thing. Many people here are trying to improve their health, fitness, and physical appearance. So doing something like that is incredibly unkind. Admitting you were wrong and apologizing is a great step, but you need to understand why you were jumped on.

Dear Guy, Your Hot. SIncerely, Me
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    To hear my husband refer to me as his hot wife...done :blushing:
  • msuspartan10
    msuspartan10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh here's a really selfish one. My good friend from high school and before has it all together -- married, well paying job, new puppy and kitten, thinking about kids and we're the same age. I want to get all buff and hot so I have one thing that's "better" than her lol
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want to look good enough to where a woman would want me before I ever said anything. I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.

You haven't caught anyone because women are really good at it compared to men :) In my opinion, if a man catches a woman looking, then it's because she let herself be caught.