The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• shalooop
    shalooop Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back in shape in middle of life. I will take all the motivation

Same
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I just read the title of this post and realized i'm middle aged. Dear God what happened.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    I just read the title of this post and realized i'm middle aged. Dear God what happened.

:D

Don't panic..you're not alone...

I thought I had more time. I'm suddenly realizing young people upset and the music they like stinks.
  • Alendralouise
    Alendralouise Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Somebody slap me into action...
    Feeling the change of season and I fear I’m turning into a bear...
  • ybrady72
    ybrady72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello guys. Happy to be here.. I am currently doing kettle bells 4 days a week..
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    edited November 2018
    Options

:D

Don't panic..you're not alone...

I thought I had more time. I'm suddenly realizing young people upset and the music they like stinks.

You will only truly know you're there when you catch yourself shaking your fist at the young folk who walk on your precious, well manicured lawn.
    I paid good money for that grass!!!!!! Socks only
  • iEddaddy
    iEddaddy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend please
  • TxSouthernBonita
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    I just made a smoothie for my lunch, 1 cup 0% fat yogurt, 1 banana, 1 Orange, 1tsp turmeric, 1 8.4 oz red bull, 1.5 cup of ice, not bad....

Wow red bull?? What was that like, taste wise?
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps.

Sunny here in the UK and I just finished my workout.
    Time for a well deserved coffee.
    ☕🌞

Have a wonderful day!
  • LovePositivity
    LovePositivity Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I’m going to be 37 in December. Apparently I got into this group and I’m always looking for more friends and more people to help keep me accountable. I hope you’re all having a great week so far. I know I am! Feel free to add me if you need another person to help you stay accountable or just someone to talk to. My name is Chad
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    ars371 wrote: »
    Hey all! I'm back after falling hard off the wagon for the last 6 months or so. Thought I'd drop by and say hi!
    38 years old, 6'2" about 310lbs right now.

Good for you for coming back!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!! i've had physio today done two errands and now i have no plans for the afternoon.
    How are all the middle agers doing today? i asked my physio guy about my ankle when i can expect it to be healed and he basically laughed saying you are abusing it so it'll take time. so unfair hahah
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Get them workout''s in!!!
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've just finished another indoor bike session. I do one in the morning before going to the office and one at night. Food has been ok with some major slips this past weekend. A nice evening to you, all!