The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• LovePositivity
    LovePositivity Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Morning all.

Was going to workout this morning but ended up not because the garage is too cold. I’ll workout with my kids after work. 30 mins is all I need. Eating low carb again because I messed up yesterday:(

• christinaatkinson2497
    Options
    Hello, all :-)x
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone. I'm carless today since I'm getting m snow tires put on. I told them they can have it all day. It's cold out so I'm hoping I can just get it in the morning when hubs can drive me over.

That's all I got. I'm gonna make ceoussa t's anyone want some?
  • Danie2pt0
    Danie2pt0 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Day 1 here! Looking to make better choices. I’m in the (currently) snowy state of PA, near Philly. Have a great day!
  • fourmartinkids
    fourmartinkids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is my category. 44 and a mom of 4.
    140lbs , want to lose 5-10lbs then start strength training again.
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I had a dance-aerobic cardio training today that made me sweat and enjoy life. :smile: . I stayed under my calories and now I have a glass of wine. (It's quite late in the evening)
    MusterQ, we have the biking in common, I have my indoor bike I use daily plus the outdoor I use 2 times/week. Hope to be able to use it when the weather gets colder. Have a great evening, you all!
    Tomorrow is Friday!!
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    hopejenece wrote: »
    New here. I'm Hope. Age 40. Got to get to my goal weight because of multiple health issues. Been eating better and working out 4 to 5 days a week for two months now. I've lost 13 pounds so far. I'm looking for support. I hope to be of support to people I meet here as well.

Wow, 13 lbs in 2 months—-that’s awesome 👏 🙌🤩 Keep up the great work!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Why are children so cute, at school 😆 all the hugs and thank you’s, I got sung to. Then on top of that, I picked up my son and he’s saying more words. 😭😭 my son is nonverbal, I’ll be turning into a ball of mush soon. 🤗

Hey way to go son!!!!
    Kids can be awesome eh
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hi all it's snowing!!!!
    Perfect timing since I got my snow tires put on today. Found out a man who used to work at the garage passed away in April. :( now making croissants and going to make a yummy dinner on this snowy nite
  • skavanagh4
    skavanagh4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    36 from Wisconsin! Need some motivation and fitness advice! Add me please!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I just can't wrap my head around the idea that the 30's are middle aged...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday all! :) I finally have a full day off, had a million plans and now I've come down with the sniffles/head cold my daughter had (that she oh-so-gaily managed to snag a day off school for on Monday) so I feel icky. I don't usually get sick, ever, so I am not relishing this. I am feeling really good about myself because yesterday I was under for my "fat" gram tally on my calorie counter. (Phew, finally!) It's kind of cheating when you're coming in under calorie, but over fat - in my world anyway. I had been over for the last 4-5 days before that.

I truly believe age is just a number because no one can dull my sparkle and I refuse to be "middle aged" - just more fabulous as the years go on. Hope all of you out there have a tremendously productive day and rock-on with your healthy eating and exercise.

On a side note, I am DYING of excitement because I am getting a dog on Nov. 24th - I've never had my own dog to love and care for. (My parents had dogs and made us walk them as a kid etc... but, not the same) It's my sister's 5 year old Boxer and she's a sweetheart! My sis just got divorced and has 4 kiddies to care for (one recently diagnosed on the spectrum) and has no time for the dog so I am happy, happy, HAPPY to have her. I can give her lots of love and she can inspire me to go on lots of walks, lol. Just had to tell someone.

That is fantastic that you can take the dog and give it a great home.. congrats on your new furbaby
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday y'all!
    Let's make this a good day.
    :)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Friday. We had our first snow of the season here in NJ yeah not . OK get .them workouts done B)
  • allarounddice
    allarounddice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me too
  • lubeh76
    lubeh76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    heya all nearly 21 days and under everyday its going well, I think, need to up my exercise but with femuracetabular impingment and Arthritis in my hips makes it hard, still i need to do it so needs must.