The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Chelle4077 wrote: »
    Hi ladies and gents. I’ve downloaded and deleted my fitness pal about 3 times now but this time will be different!! :smile:
    I’m 41 from London Ontario Canada and I’m giving this Keto craze a try. I’ve got lots to lose. Always up for a chat buddy if anyone is interested in sharing struggles and achievements!

Welcome to the insane asylum I call keto lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    HI all happy Tuesday evening here. Hope you are all being good and working out before Thanksgiving. Hi Jo how is it down under?

Hi Ralph :) .. Heating up, getting steamy in the tropics but I'm on my way south soon, I prefer a dry heat for summer. Excited to see my family.

How have you been? Ready for Thanksgiving?
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Yeah getting ready for it. I am on vacation this week.Getting things done at home.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a great Wednesday peeps!
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all! I've been MIA for a bit. Back to my routine. Amazes me how fast those old, bad habits can slip back, if I'm not careful. I worked too hard to throw it away. I still have more to do, but I plan on getting there. No more mess ups for this girl! :)

• rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I haven't had my weight start with a "1" since I was in 7th grade. :D Truthfully I'm ok with me starting with a "2", but I'd like the next 2 numbers to stay here and/or get lower. I'm "built" too large and would probably not look right if I weighed under 200lbs. 250 could put me in the "sexy" category. hahaha
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    This morning my weight began with a "1" instead of a "2".

That's awesome!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I haven't had my weight start with a "1" since I was in 7th grade. :D Truthfully I'm ok with me starting with a "2", but I'd like the next 2 numbers to stay here and/or get lower. I'm "built" too large and would probably not look right if I weighed under 200lbs. 250 could put me in the "sexy" category. hahaha

Brother I haven't been under 200 pounds in about 13 years. I'm getting to the point where I am on the smaller side so I will have to start smart bulking at some point.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options

Congratulations!!!
  • rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Brother I haven't been under 200 pounds in about 13 years. I'm getting to the point where I am on the smaller side so I will have to start smart bulking at some point.

Congrats man!!! That's a good thing!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    berky06 wrote: »
    Good Morning all! I've been MIA for a bit. Back to my routine. Amazes me how fast those old, bad habits can slip back, if I'm not careful. I worked too hard to throw it away. I still have more to do, but I plan on getting there. No more mess ups for this girl! :)

I've been MIA for a while too. Welcome back!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Well done 👍

Good morning oh awesome ones, have a great day peeps
  • seapickle63
    seapickle63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Recently turned 55, late middle age? lol... Still in good health but could lose 20lbs. Purchased a NordicTrack elliptical last month for the house so now I have no winter excuses not to exercise because its too dark after work. Best of luck to all of you with your workouts!
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    6 mile run tonight, burning some calories before turkey day...
  • never2old67
    never2old67 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! Army Veteran, 51, father of 5, spent 11 years in Iceland, from Boston, dropping in to say hello and Happy Thanksgiving. Feel free to add me.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

Good work keep it up
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving my American friends! Enjoy your day with your family.

Have a good one everyone else. :)
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans!
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Happy dead turkey day