Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options
1426427429431432892

Replies

  • Cry_Havoc
    Cry_Havoc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

    I've lost over 50 lbs three different times and unfortunately, I'm starting over again. Feel free to add me.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Cry_Havoc wrote: »
    Hi,

    I've lost over 50 lbs three different times and unfortunately, I'm starting over again. Feel free to add me.

    I just gained 6 lbs on an overseas trip, but I'm seeing it coming back off already.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    Dmv = Dc, Maryland, virginia

    Ah. Thanks. Somehow I didn't think you were running around the Department of Motor Vehicles :)
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Feeling my age and (so out of) shape today, but I love it! Two hours of field hockey. Sore everywhere with multiple bruises, but the workout really sets my mindset for the week.
  • Johnny_Boy76
    Johnny_Boy76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Feeling my age and (so out of) shape today, but I love it! Two hours of field hockey. Sore everywhere with multiple bruises, but the workout really sets my mindset for the week.

    Awesome, after the four day weekend it feels great to head back to the gym and do some work.
  • Johnny_Boy76
    Johnny_Boy76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    42 yrs, lost 60 lbs in one year without working out, just a meds change. Started going back to the gym two weeks ago, and it hurts so good. I'm a new member here, and could anyways use some motivational friends to help me on the straight and narrow path. Feel free to add me as I have no buddies yet to help me out. Thanks for reading..
  • hnk1113
    hnk1113 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    35 HERE, THAT COUNTS RIGHT?
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    hnk1113 wrote: »
    35 HERE, THAT COUNTS RIGHT?

    Sure it counts. Welcome.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Hi group. I had food poisoning on Thanksgiving and couldn't partake in the greatest eating day of the year. Oh dear lord.....

    Three pounds away from my original goal weight. I will need to adjust my goal weight.

    Hope you’re doing better now. That’s not the way to control your eating but it’s effective.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Hi group. I had food poisoning on Thanksgiving and couldn't partake in the greatest eating day of the year. Oh dear lord.....

    Three pounds away from my original goal weight. I will need to adjust my goal weight.

    Hope you’re doing better now. That’s not the way to control your eating but it’s effective.

    It sure is. I lost 3 pounds like nothing. Not healthy indeed.
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I understand what you all are saying, love getting exhausted and sore from the gym, cant wait until the doctor tells me I can lift again, had to have shoulder surgery and a long rehab process/
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Back on the treadmill at home again this week.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Good morning y'all.
    Very foggy day here in the UK!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    As a 49 year old I am crashing in on the page. You all look fun!

    Hmm, three years younger than I am. You're welcome here.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    As a 49 year old I am crashing in on the page. You all look fun!

    I'll be 48 Friday. So 49 is a perfect age for this group. Welcome to the team.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Gkid morning all you M agers!!! I have not checked in for awhile.I hope everyone is doing well .I need some motivation this week. I am back from vacation this week and trying to recover from a cold. Gold luck all and enjoy your day!! $





  • Johnny_Boy76
    Johnny_Boy76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning Everyone
    John here I'm 42 and tired of the sitting around with no energy. Started working out a week before Thanksgiving and joined up here. Going to plan to workout 5 days a week, I've already made a huge decision, and that is to limit my alcohol intake. I already feel like I have more energy and my mood has improved with doing this. Fighting the good fight. Feel free to add me, I can always use more friends to help encourage me in this endeavor.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Jjgey97 wrote: »
    Good morning Everyone
    John here I'm 42 and tired of the sitting around with no energy. Started working out a week before Thanksgiving and joined up here. Going to plan to workout 5 days a week, I've already made a huge decision, and that is to limit my alcohol intake. I already feel like I have more energy and my mood has improved with doing this. Fighting the good fight. Feel free to add me, I can always use more friends to help encourage me in this endeavor.

    Hi John,

    Off to a good start, I'd say. Good luck!