The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all you MAgers in the states!!! Enjoy your day.
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Happy Turkey Day to those south of the border. Have a plate for me !!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!! And a happy weekend to everyone.
  • jenny100986
    jenny100986 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love this! Early 30s and looking to find a close network of online friends to help keep each other on track with food and exercise!
    Add me
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    This morning my weight began with a "1" instead of a "2".

Congrats on your progress. Mine always starts with a 1, but it's the second digit I worry about. Usually a 6 but just jumped back up to a 7 after a few days overseas.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday peeps!
    🌞 ☕
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Happy Friday peeps!
    🌞 ☕

Happy Friday to you too.
  • Chelle4077
    Chelle4077 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chelle4077 wrote: »
    Hi ladies and gents. I’ve downloaded and deleted my fitness pal about 3 times now but this time will be different!! :smile:
    I’m 41 from London Ontario Canada and I’m giving this Keto craze a try. I’ve got lots to lose. Always up for a chat buddy if anyone is interested in sharing struggles and achievements!

Welcome to the insane asylum I call keto lol

You aren’t kidding, it is insane!! The muscle cramps are out of this world. Even my teeth are hurting. But I’m hanging in there
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    8 miles this morning in the DMV, earned the frosty badge for the first time...
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Good morning young ones. These are the best years to be alive.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I’m on my way to do an opt outside black Friday hike. Sponsored by the state department of environmental management. And in the single digit temperatures.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Good Friday morning my friends
    It's a bit of a mopey morning for me today as it's a sad anniversary so ice just decided I'm doing only fun things I like today. Gonna take a leisurely shower and go skate a bit. Curl a bit. Have a fun evening with my boy tonight cause why not you only live one
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's a bit of a mopey morning for me today as it's a sad anniversary so ice just decided I'm doing only fun things I like today. Gonna take a leisurely shower and go skate a bit. Curl a bit. Have a fun evening with my boy tonight cause why not you only live one

Sorry to hear it’s a sad day. But you always make the best of things so enjoy your fun plans.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Sorry to hear it’s a sad day. But you always make the best of things so enjoy your fun plans.

Awww thanks. Life goes on and no point in wallowing. Already planning on wearing my plaid leggings cause what's more fun than those.
  • Cardioguy81
    Options
    Found some good deals on shoes, anyone have experience with the Brooks Glycerin 16? Reviews seem great. Also anyone see any good deals on Garmin watches or like a particular one? I currently have a 230 but am looking to upgrade to one with a heart rate monitor. Researching to be ready for cyber monday...
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    Found some good deals on shoes, anyone have experience with the Brooks Glycerin 16? Reviews seem great. Also anyone see any good deals on Garmin watches or like a particular one? I currently have a 230 but am looking to upgrade to one with a heart rate monitor. Researching to be ready for cyber monday...

I bought a Garmin 35 about 2 months ago for $170 and paid extra to get a chest strap because I train with kettlebells. Got an email from Garmin the other day and that monitor was $139.

I like it. It syncs with MFP which is convenient.

You got to have all the tools when you’re on a serious fitness mission.

• Cardioguy81
    Options
    I've had ON, 361, mizuno. It was between the Brooks Glycerin 16, the ghost and nb 880v8, so I'm gonna give the new balance a try
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    I've had ON, 361, mizuno. It was between the Brooks Glycerin 16, the ghost and nb 880v8, so I'm gonna give the new balance a try

What??
  • Cardioguy81
    Options
    Did 6.5 miles in my new shoes and new balega compression socks this morning, felt really good