The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• suellaf
    suellaf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad to be back on MFP. I am like a rubber ball, but feel a commitment this time. I lost 38 lbs. 18 months ago, and I'll be darn 18 those pounds found me. I am 68 and this is the year and your posts encourage me. I also joined a TOPS group that helps with motivation and guidance. It is a daily struggle. But with support from others it does make the journey easier.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning group! Have a fantastic day!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning Tom and all!
    :)
  • mcwillis05
    mcwillis05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Almost 40 and just joined. Wish I knew the things I know now about health when I was in my 20s!
  • mahmood_ak
    mahmood_ak Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    47 from south africa
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday to you all, hope the week goes as well as you hope. Just completed first gym workout of the week before I goto work so starting on a high B)
  • StellaNova72
    StellaNova72 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also in my 40's looking for folks in my age group also.
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Hey we made it to Tuesday.... hope you all have a great day!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    sdereski wrote: »
    Happy Thursday.
    So I'm registered for the Vintage Olympics. And the best part.....my friend in Australia messaged to tell me she will be there too. I'm so excited. I will be smiling all day

What are the Vintage Olympics? Never heard of them before.

It's what my friends are calling it
    It's the winter world master games an event sanctioned by the international Olympic committee. There's an opening and closing ceremonies and we take the Olympic oath. The only qualification is you register quickly and pay the fee. Haha

Well, good on you!! That's exciting. Where do they take place?
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I've been running again - got a 4 mile run in yesterday without any walk breaks! :)
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've been running again - got a 4 mile run in yesterday without any walk breaks! :)

Good stuff, SD! Keep up the good work.
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Lovely sleep today, think a bomb could have gone off and it wouldn't have woke me. Last night so essentially it's my Friday which I do love especially with a week off to come, lots of outdoor time methinks.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday.
    So I'm registered for the Vintage Olympics. And the best part.....my friend in Australia messaged to tell me she will be there too. I'm so excited. I will be smiling all day

What are the Vintage Olympics? Never heard of them before.

It's what my friends are calling it
    It's the winter world master games an event sanctioned by the international Olympic committee. There's an opening and closing ceremonies and we take the Olympic oath. The only qualification is you register quickly and pay the fee. Haha

Well, good on you!! That's exciting. Where do they take place?

It will be in Innsbruck Austria in January 2020. We're all very excited
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Wow that's an awesome accomplishment
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Good morning beautiful people....happy hump day!
  • ellensk76
    ellensk76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, quite new to MFP. Fit and healthy, just a bit too fond of eating, I want to sit comfortably in my jeans again...
  • charmedsooner
    charmedsooner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40. Not new to MFP, but trying to be a little more social. :smiley:
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40. Not new to MFP, but trying to be a little more social. :smiley:
    I agree. I'm not a social person, but trying to open up more and interact with the community.