The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• suite_lady
    suite_lady Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good Morning/Afternoon! Just returned from a very brisk 65 minute walk outdoors. What a fabulous way to start the day! "By all means, keep on moving!"
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey Kids, hope everyone is having a great day! Keep Hunting those goals down. You can do it! If you fall, get back up, even if it's out of spite!.....lol

50 is the new 30 right? This is Bicep day from Tues.

2uj56o222wmp.gif
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone!!! We've almost made it to the weekend!!! One More Day!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    Just turned 40. Not new to MFP, but trying to be a little more social. :smiley:
    I agree. I'm not a social person, but trying to open up more and interact with the community.

is your profile pic new skates you're getting ?
  • julesdechaine
    julesdechaine Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    44 here!! Even though I am not in the best shape of my life physically, emotionally and mentally 40s are AMAZING!!!

And did someone say weekend?!
  • superman4880
    superman4880 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

44 here!! Even though I am not in the best shape of my life physically, emotionally and mentally 40s are AMAZING!!!

Surround yourself with positive influential people...positive influences brings about positive changes.
    I will be 55 in a few weeks and I have to say the 50’s are the new 20’s by far...
  • julesdechaine
    julesdechaine Posts: 138 Member
    Options

Surround yourself with positive influential people...positive influences brings about positive changes.
    I will be 55 in a few weeks and I have to say the 50’s are the new 20’s by far...

I do! My boyfriend is a huge source of support - we go to the gym together several times a week, although tonight we're opting for sushi and the hot tub instead of spin class :D

• TasiaTa
    TasiaTa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    47 years young and need some like minded motivating friends on here! :sunglasses:
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I agree. I'm not a social person, but trying to open up more and interact with the community.

Got those just before Christmas. Last years top end skate, was $799 got them for $289. Super stiff, still trying to get them broke in.
  • MomToTheTenthPower
    MomToTheTenthPower Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all. 😊 I’m a returning member and I need friends, please!
  • mikebanka74
    mikebanka74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! 44 here. Just started tracking calories 3 days ago. Looking for all the support I can get! Also wouldn't mind hearing how others stay motivated. I have lost weight in the past plenty, but how do you keep it off?
  • snoolgeek
    snoolgeek Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am looking for online people to hang out with, encourage and be encouraged. Please add me, or I can go thru the post and send requests.

Thanks!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday my more mature and wise MFP friends. Hope y'all have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
  • suite_lady
    suite_lady Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Cardio & Weight training PERFECT way to begin the day! Happy Friday!!
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I really need some spring soon.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Got those just before Christmas. Last years top end skate, was $799 got them for $289. Super stiff, still trying to get them broke in.

Nice deal
    I need new skates. Figure skates. I'll reuse the blades but my boots are from Austria. Skates aren't cheap
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My last peek in here was September last year.

Still alive!!!

Carry on. As you were
  • mojo2977
    mojo2977 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Any UK people on here feel free to add me 😀
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's been a rainy day here so I've baked and exercised and looked after hubs who had a not so pleasant prodecure done this morning. I'm supposed to meet friends from highschool for dinner tonight but think I'll bail. The hubs is still a bit loopy
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great week!