The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• RachelJay2020
    RachelJay2020 Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Lol...so is 53 middle age? Yikes, it is! That’s okay, life is what you make it. And if we’re all in here than we’re preparing for a better tomorrow. Friend me, or comment. Peace. 🙋🏻‍♀️ Jay
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    Good luck everyone with your goals!

Good luck to you too :)

I love your pp.. poodles are my favourite dog. I have 3 :)

Thanks they are a lot of work but so worth it.

They sure are.. costs me tons more to keep them clipped than for my own haircuts 😄
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options

They sure are.. costs me tons more to keep them clipped than for my own haircuts 😄

Have you tried doing them yourself?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey middle agers hope you're all staying sane!!!

Restrictions are slowly being lifted here.
    I'm preparing cupcake decorations for my son's birthday which is Friday....I decided we will make cupcakes so we can take some to the grandmothers
    I've been taking him on long walks. We're finding all the historical plaques nearby and he's enjoying that. Yay
    We're getting through this middle aged friends. We've got this
  • mlnoddings
    mlnoddings Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the groups, not MFP. I lost a ton of weight last year and then gained it all back. Would love to connect with others for support and to give support. 😊 Michelle
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Have you tried doing them yourself?

I bought the clippers and tried it a couple of times. It took me hours and the result was like a kid with a basin cut 😁 So, now I leave it to the professionals.
  • apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me too!
  • DTigger60
    DTigger60 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    And a beautiful day to ya, Middle Agers! I hit an 11-month weight loss goal of 40+ pounds today! Well, I hope my Dr agrees on the 40 pound part, and doesn't say "just keep going...". He's like that.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    YellowD0gs wrote: »
    And a beautiful day to ya, Middle Agers! I hit an 11-month weight loss goal of 40+ pounds today! Well, I hope my Dr agrees on the 40 pound part, and doesn't say "just keep going...". He's like that.

Hey well done congrats
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Congrats on your achievement. My doctor's scale never weighs the same as mine somehow.
  • wmiBill
    wmiBill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me please - 47 y/o runner
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Way to go 👍
  • Tatmanblues
    Tatmanblues Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability :) and to discuss nutrition
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    So...it snowed today!
    Covid....murder hornets and snow in mid May. Why not 2020 what else ya got?!?!?

Happy weekend everyone
  • Mojo_Minx
    Mojo_Minx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey all! 36 years old and 33 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    mlnoddings wrote: »
    Hello, I'm new to the groups, not MFP. I lost a ton of weight last year and then gained it all back. Would love to connect with others for support and to give support. 😊 Michelle

feel free to add me. Im 38, was at an average weight last year and then gained it all back. serious about losing again. i even bought asparagus today to help me enjoy some veggie food :smiley:
  • jjsavoh
    jjsavoh Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    36 recently. Trying to become the master of my self and body. As a late (consistent) starter, I would love some pump up from the life-experienced crowd to keep me in these habit changes.
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Doresoontobehealthy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Middle age here 53. Omg did I say that? 😂. Really need support from others. It’s so hard doing this alone. I have over 100lbs to lose and this is my 5,000 attempt at doing it. It’s really starting to affect my health
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hey middle agers! Hope everyone is crushing it. If you are looking for pointers and a group of supporters check out the group Midlife Crisis Fitness.

Meet guys and gals who share thier succuss stories and chat with others on the journey.