The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Morning y’all! Feeling pretty good this morning. Had someone tell me I looked 29. Lol. They were of course full of crap but It did make me laugh as I checked the messages in this group this morning and was reminded I’m not in my 20’s. 😂😂
    Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Well you do look younger! :smile:

Thanks Tom! 😁
  • CariOnlyBetter
    CariOnlyBetter Posts: 27 Member
    47 year old woman trying to get back to the profile pic!!! Doing it a low carb kind of way with exercise. Today is Day 2. Please add me! I need friends!!! LOL
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Welcome to the club
  • oneday5279
    oneday5279 Posts: 7 Member
    47 year old woman trying to get back to the profile pic!!! Doing it a low carb kind of way with exercise. Today is Day 2. Please add me! I need friends!!! LOL

Welcome! We arrived on the same day :D
  • oneday5279
    oneday5279 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey girl! Welcome to the group! Feel free to add me as a friend if you’d like. :)
    And thank you!! ☺️
    I used to say 40 was the top of the hill, but now I’m starting to rethink that as I get closer to it! 😂

Hi! Added, thank you! :D Of course it's not the top of the hill. The closer we reach to our goals, the further that top point gets :D
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Morning y’all! Feeling pretty good this morning. Had someone tell me I looked 29. Lol. They were of course full of crap but It did make me laugh as I checked the messages in this group this morning and was reminded I’m not in my 20’s. 😂😂

haha isn't it fun when that happens. Someone told me one day I looked like i could be a teen. I as hungover and wearing a sweatshirt and leggings and a ball cap. I said I only dress like one. haha I often think people are just being kind and then I wonder well maybe I'm what a 40 something looks like maybe their ideas are skewed.

I honestly can totally see that with you. You do look very young! 😁

wish I felt like a teen hahah remember the days of no aches and pains. When you could get up in the morning and easily ywlav to the bathroom not have to go through the checklist of what is achy today hahaha
  • mischelleogle
    mischelleogle Posts: 1 Member
    I am a 56 year old mother of four grown children. Nice to meet you all. Please feel free to add me if you want.
  • handyrunner

haha isn't it fun when that happens. Someone told me one day I looked like i could be a teen. I as hungover and wearing a sweatshirt and leggings and a ball cap. I said I only dress like one. haha I often think people are just being kind and then I wonder well maybe I'm what a 40 something looks like maybe their ideas are skewed.

I honestly can totally see that with you. You do look very young! 😁

wish I felt like a teen hahah remember the days of no aches and pains. When you could get up in the morning and easily ywlav to the bathroom not have to go through the checklist of what is achy today hahaha

Feel that pain.
  • AliNouveau
    You know you're old when the lady serving you your muffin says I'll give you a bran one because it's good for you.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    You know you're old when the lady serving you your muffin says I'll give you a bran one because it's good for you.

lol
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Morning morning all! Weekend's only at spitting distance now!

And the award for the best description of an oncoming weekend goes TO.......
    Love this suga😂💜

• handyrunner

lol

The taste is healthy I’m told
  • forestfreek
    Good morning everyone😊
    Extra large coffee in hand.....
    Debating as to what to have for breakfast....
    Oatmeal or more coffee.
    Decisions, decisions...🤔
  • handyrunner
    Both!
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Try it together, substitute the milk for coffee!!
  • forestfreek
    Girl, you’re becoming one of my favourite people in this group😀😀😀
  • SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Girl, you’re becoming one of my favourite people in this group😀😀😀

tenor.gif?itemid=3552838
  • forestfreek
    Oh god, me too. I hope everyone knows it’s all in fun😊😊😊
  • zarams319
    zarams319 Posts: 8 Member
    @forestfreek!
    I know it's just in fun! You're a funny lady 😂 lol you made me smile!! It doesn't matter to me if you're a coffee or tea drinker ☕ are you just like water 🍶 We're all in this together!! 🌷😁
  • AliNouveau

lol

The taste is healthy I’m told

Kinda takes the fun out of an indulgence