The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good morning and whats up
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Good morning y’all! The weekend is oh so close and today is my Friday! :smile:
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Mine too!!!
  • blueunicorn125
    Options
    Mine too!!!

That’s awesome! I have a 10 hour day ahead but then I’m off until Tuesday!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Have a great day...who else is looking forward too the weekend?
  • handyrunner
    Options
    Mine too!!!

9 for me but im off all next week!!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!
  • handyrunner
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hows it going?
  • blueunicorn125
    Options
    Mine too!!!

I’m totally jealous! Enjoy!

• handyrunner
    Options
    Mine too!!!

I’m totally jealous! Enjoy!

Hope so
  • oneday5279
    oneday5279 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, is 34 middle age enough? :))) I've rejoined mfp after a bounce back and even though i'm angry with myself, i'm trying to overcome all of that and move on now :D i'd love to have a group of friends here because last time i was kind of alone in this and it sucks :(
  • emptynesteronthemove
    Options
    Happy Thursday all. Level 41 here from Ohio, the new Great Lake. =D
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!! Almost there!!!!!!
    It's raining here. I forgot I promised to make hubs a taco salad to take to work. I guess I better get onto that.
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Morning y’all! Feeling pretty good this morning. Had someone tell me I looked 29. Lol. They were of course full of crap but It did make me laugh as I checked the messages in this group this morning and was reminded I’m not in my 20’s. 😂😂
    Hope everyone has an awesome day!
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Morning :) Hope everyone is doing great :)
  • oneday5279
    oneday5279 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Morning y’all! Feeling pretty good this morning. Had someone tell me I looked 29. Lol. They were of course full of crap but It did make me laugh as I checked the messages in this group this morning and was reminded I’m not in my 20’s. 😂😂

Hello! First of all, yay! Second of all, you DO look like 29-30!
  • StarliteTara
    Options
    oneday5279 wrote: »

Hello! First of all, yay! Second of all, you DO look like 29-30!

Hey girl! Welcome to the group! Feel free to add me as a friend if you’d like. :)
    And thank you!! ☺️
    I used to say 40 was the top of the hill, but now I’m starting to rethink that as I get closer to it! 😂
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

haha isn't it fun when that happens. Someone told me one day I looked like i could be a teen. I as hungover and wearing a sweatshirt and leggings and a ball cap. I said I only dress like one. haha I often think people are just being kind and then I wonder well maybe I'm what a 40 something looks like maybe their ideas are skewed.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options

Well you do look younger! :smile:
  • StarliteTara
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

haha isn't it fun when that happens. Someone told me one day I looked like i could be a teen. I as hungover and wearing a sweatshirt and leggings and a ball cap. I said I only dress like one. haha I often think people are just being kind and then I wonder well maybe I'm what a 40 something looks like maybe their ideas are skewed.

I honestly can totally see that with you. You do look very young! 😁