The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Some days I go skate and come home and me hair smells like the arena. I mean I love that place but don't need to keep smelling it. Ugh
  • Leeanre
    Leeanre Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    46 here
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    51 here
  • jkazo7539
    jkazo7539 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What’s up guys add me need more motivational friends!
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Just throwing this out there because it's something I get made fun of for and y'all have been discussing tea versus coffee. I don't like tea. Typically that wouldn't be an issue except I'm from and live in the south and everyone drinks sweet tea.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    jkazo7539 wrote: »
    What’s up guys add me need more motivational friends!
    You look like you’re about 15.
    Well, 18 with the facial hair.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Just throwing this out there because it's something I get made fun of for and y'all have been discussing tea versus coffee. I don't like tea. Typically that wouldn't be an issue except I'm from and live in the south and everyone drinks sweet tea.

Yeah, it’s a real cultural thing down there, eh? Can’t talk them into iced coffee instead?

• sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options

I don't like either tea or coffee, both are yucky and I have to load them down with other stuff to even drink them!
  • forestfreek
    Options

I don't like either tea or coffee, both are yucky and I have to load them down with other stuff to even drink them!

But have you tried whiskey in your coffee yet??

• StarliteTara
    Options

Yeah, it’s a real cultural thing down there, eh? Can’t talk them into iced coffee instead?

I was the kid when I’d go to friends house they’d have sweet tea on the table and I’d ask for water. Pretty much that hasn’t changed.
    I do drink coffee though but I’m a typical girly girl when it comes to it. It basically looks like hot chocolate when I’m done with it. 😂
  • StarliteTara
    Options

After working at a bank for over 15 years, coffee became a must. Basically I just made myself drink it until I liked it. 😂
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options

But have you tried whiskey in your coffee yet??

Now you're talking. A real pick-me-up in the morning! ;)

• ScubaSteve814
    ScubaSteve814 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    43 here.
  • forestfreek
    Options
    Mr_Death13 wrote: »
    I hope everyone is having a great day so far! I know I am!
    That’s funny....I’m also having a great day. Must be something in the air 😊
  • forestfreek
    Options
    43 here.

Welcome😊

• forestfreek
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Has anyone tried butterfly pea flower tea? It brews up a deep purple and then yo add an acid to it and it changes to a magenta. It's very cool and awesome when you add lemonade and vodka to it

I was snoring right up until you said vodka.....
    That sounds very unique, actually! Never heard of it.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    it's the latest trend so I had to get it to try it. I do this. Any baking or cooking or food trends I am a sucker for and I run out to get them and try them. Well I don't try all the deep fried grossness at fairs