The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• chsberthelot2934
    chsberthelot2934 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie is pretty good I must say! Now I'm hungry
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I will try my hardest to get it going. So far legwarmers haven't caught on but I can say this is a corona precaution

Which reminds me must stockpile booze

That's what I'm thinking. Netflix and rye whiskey. That's the sort of quarantine I'd sign up for. HAHA! :D

I am prepared

u0n6om60yw1s.jpg

Room for one more (virus free... I think)

I've since added candy to the stash

Keeps getting better. I’m on my way

Made pies today for Pi day too. Key lime and blue berry

Yummy blueberry, I use to favor Key Lime but as a child, we use to've dinner most days at Denny's & since that was my go to dessert there, I've been unable to stomach it again.

We used to go to a restaurant and I'd always have black Forest cake. Can't eat it anymore I guess I had too much
  • AliNouveau
    edited March 2020
    Options

I made it with a gluten free gingersnap crust since my friend is gluten free
    vrt1wul6jh6t.jpg
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Yum
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

vrt1wul6jh6t.jpg

That looks delicious! I love key lime pie.

I didn't realize how incredibly simple it is to make this is dangerous
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options

vrt1wul6jh6t.jpg

Ginger snap crust! That sounds delicious in a key lime pie. Thanks for that tip, @AliNouveau!

• AliNouveau
    Options

vrt1wul6jh6t.jpg

Ginger snap crust! That sounds delicious in a key lime pie. Thanks for that tip, @AliNouveau!

I often replace Graham crackers with gingersnaps. It's a nice surprise I think
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hey all! We survived the first day of telework/ teleschool. Started the day wondering why the WiFi kept dropping. Had the idea to count how many devices were using the router. Did a count and found the problem. Goodnight Alexa. :wink:
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    YellowD0gs wrote: »
    Hey all! We survived the first day of telework/ teleschool. Started the day wondering why the WiFi kept dropping. Had the idea to count how many devices were using the router. Did a count and found the problem. Goodnight Alexa. :wink:

I suspect that will be a problem everywhere, I am going to find a few books to read instead!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Borders are closed
    Restaurants have been ordered to close unless they do take out or delivery only
    Uber eats is going to be booming.
    While the social distancing and quarantines are an inconvenience imagine the drs in Italy having to decide who is most deserving of a ventilator. Or the towns that have been in lockdown for weeks already
    We hopefully can flatten the curve and have lots of stories to tell our grandchildren of the year the world shut down.
    Thank you to all the nurses and doctors who are on the front lines. The researchers out there trying to figure out this beast and thanks to everyone who is a friend to someone shut in and lonely or who supports a local restaurant that is suffering.
    I'm gonna drink wine and do my puzzle which is really really hard

Be safe Ali. Pretty much same here, now gym and skating are closed, carryout and drive through only at restaurants. Stores still have bare shelves. Still working for now, but who knows how long that will last, it is already slowing down.
  • GeekJuno
    GeekJuno Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends! Feel free to add me!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bbybear2015
    bbybear2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Back at My Fitness Pal as of today ....feel free to add me
  • KY_Angler
    KY_Angler Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Borders are closed
    Restaurants have been ordered to close unless they do take out or delivery only
    Uber eats is going to be booming.
    While the social distancing and quarantines are an inconvenience imagine the drs in Italy having to decide who is most deserving of a ventilator. Or the towns that have been in lockdown for weeks already
    We hopefully can flatten the curve and have lots of stories to tell our grandchildren of the year the world shut down.
    Thank you to all the nurses and doctors who are on the front lines. The researchers out there trying to figure out this beast and thanks to everyone who is a friend to someone shut in and lonely or who supports a local restaurant that is suffering.
    I'm gonna drink wine and do my puzzle which is really really hard

I'll echo your sentiment...thank you to all who are out there fighting, researching and stocking the shelves for us all.
  • Ealaniz211
    Ealaniz211 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    41 in two weeks, I want to get back on track. Add me
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hope everyone is keeping sane.
    My workout today was decluttering my son's room. We were looking for stuff to donate to kids with less stuff who could use it during Coronapocalypse
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hope everyone is keeping sane.
    My workout today was decluttering my son's room. We were looking for stuff to donate to kids with less stuff who could use it during Coronapocalypse

As of today, yeah I am because I've done my errands, until next month.

That's very kind, of you & your son!