Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• KY_AnglerKY_Angler Member Posts: 46 Member Member Posts: 46 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Morning! Anyone else here the only early bird in a house full of people who love sleeping in?

I really wanted to sleep in today but of course woke up before everyone a few minutes ago
    Do I go get a coffee or just lounge in bed???

My vote is for both!
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 34,904 Member Member Posts: 34,904 Member
    KY_Angler wrote: »
    Morning! Anyone else here the only early bird in a house full of people who love sleeping in?

I really wanted to sleep in today but of course woke up before everyone a few minutes ago

My vote is for both!

I chose drinking my coffee while watching curling!!!! Does it get much more Canadian ?
    Well maybe if I had a poutine

My vote is for both!

I chose drinking my coffee while watching curling!!!! Does it get much more Canadian ?

Throw in a Tim Hortons reference and even more Canadian!

My vote is for both!

I could go for an everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese hahah.

I will admit I am going curling at 1 today. So I am having a very Canadian kinds day
  • cgrout78cgrout78 Member Posts: 1,286 Member Member Posts: 1,286 Member
    my MIL sent a text that she had a dream last night I was pregnant...i'm like..HELL NO. Not ready to start over with the baby stage. EEK. Happy Monday all!!!!
    I

My vote is for both!

I will admit I am going curling at 1 today. So I am having a very Canadian kinds day

That sounds fantastic! Maybe grab one for me too? You don’t have to eat it, just would be a nice gesture haha.

Omg! I’ve always wanted to try curling! This American is jealous...

• jwice78jwice78 Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    I’m 42 here , Eastern Ontario welcome to add me 😊
    I

My vote is for both!

That sounds fantastic! Maybe grab one for me too? You don’t have to eat it, just would be a nice gesture haha.

Curling is super fun. This Monday afternoon is the seniors League basically. They're awesome to play with. I swept a lot today. Trying to get my nice shoulders back it's amazing for that
    I

My vote is for both!

Curling is super fun. This Monday afternoon is the seniors League basically. They're awesome to play with. I swept a lot today. Trying to get my nice shoulders back it's amazing for that

It looks like a lot of fun! You Canadians have all the cool sports!
    I

My vote is for both!

It looks like a lot of fun! You Canadians have all the cool sports!

If I recall you Americans are the reigning Olympic men's champions.....you have it too
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 2,501 Member Member Posts: 2,501 Member

I'm always the first one up in my house.
    edited February 18
  • SFnBaldSFnBald Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    I’m always first up as well.
  • Slappy74Slappy74 Member Posts: 110 Member Member Posts: 110 Member
    Morning everyone! Hope your week is off to a good start!
  • RoseyandReadyRoseyandReady Member Posts: 189 Member Member Posts: 189 Member
    Let's have a great Tuesday!!! :smile:
  • wwwtheselion11wwwtheselion11 Member Posts: 424 Member Member Posts: 424 Member
    Yeah im getting older, but i would like to think i looking younger then i did 31/2 years ago. That bio age on Netflix. Pushed me to work out harder. Thinking i could look in my mid 20s instead of mid 30s
  • wwwtheselion11wwwtheselion11 Member Posts: 424 Member Member Posts: 424 Member
    I love how whoever created this thread relegates everyone in their 30's as being "middle aged".....lol...I'm only 33, and I'm far from middle aged. 33 is not middle aged, dog gone it! I'm only 3 years outside of my 20's, for pete's sake. That said, anyone reading this, please feel free to add me!

Middle aged meaning, almost 60. I believe 30 is half way to 60.
  • StepUpToTheChallengeStepUpToTheChallenge Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Hello everyone. I hope that you all are having a awesome day.
  • xprincesszeldaxxprincesszeldax Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    Hey all, 43yo father of 5 and want to make sure I'm here as long as possible for them. Was put on BP and Cholesterol meds a year ish ago and was told to get in shape. Been trying and hope this app helps. Its awesome there is a community here to help. Quit smoking over 3 years ago and the community part of the app was a huge help. Feel free to add!

Congrats on quitting smoking!!! You got this!!! If you can quit smoking, im sure you'll be in shape in no time. It's all about being committed, consistent and disciplined 💪
    edited February 19