Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,687Member Member Posts: 34,687Member Member
    Happy Friday!!!
    Cruise is booked, I have 36 days to get bathing suit ready. Why make this easy?
    Tomorrow we're due to get more snow but it's Friday!!! Have a good one
  • theleadmaretheleadmare Posts: 345Member Member Posts: 345Member Member
    Someone told me today I motivate them. Blush. I just... I feel this is something that I just do every day, and it's no more than that. But I recognize that that's a big deal, to just get up and go work out every morning and overcome the deconditioning, and gradually sneak up on muscle building and cardio capability without triggering a bout of exercise intolerance. It's made so much easier by having all of these wonderful people here who support me.
  • annliz23annliz23 Posts: 670Member Member Posts: 670Member Member
    Happy Friday and hope you all have a great weekend ahead!
    Weight loss - what weight loss! Oh well I try again next week!
    Someone told me today I motivate them. Blush. I just... I feel this is something that I just do every day, and it's no more than that. But I recognize that that's a big deal, to just get up and go work out every morning and overcome the deconditioning, and gradually sneak up on muscle building and cardio capability without triggering a bout of exercise intolerance. It's made so much easier by having all of these wonderful people here who support me.

That's awwsome. It's hard getting motivated so if you can be the source of inspiration for someone that's awesome keep up the good work
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 2,056Member Member Posts: 2,056Member Member
    Happy Friday everyone!
  • evieluvscardioevieluvscardio Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    TGIF! Ready for an awesome weekend!
  • backformore2017backformore2017 Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
  • swcliftonswclifton Posts: 25Member, Premium Member Posts: 25Member, Premium Member
    It's the weekend. Happy Friday all!
    Hooray for rh weekend!
    And another storm in the forecast. Seems to be the Saturday thing
    But first curling. Yay
  • NessXfitNessXfit Posts: 13Member, Premium Member Posts: 13Member, Premium Member
    :) Hello all! Feel free to friend me
  • romerovessromerovess Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Former skier here and activity buff...sidelined by car accidents....gained weight....I am getting back into things....I need u inspiring people
  • NikiWallace64NikiWallace64 Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    A solid week back after months off. 5# lost but that was some of what I gained when I “fell off the wagon”.
  • beaudinsybeaudinsy Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Hello! Just joined back! I see yhe 40s coming way to fast and don't want tonstart that decade with all that extra! 50lbs is the goal! Won't be easy but nothing happens if we don't try! Have a good weekend everyone!
    Well, I get to work on losing weight while we move! We've started looking at homes on the north end of our metro area; closer to Boyfriend's work, Girlfriend's school, and more splitting the difference between where his parents live and where my family lives. This is going to be interesting.
  • Highlifeman7930Highlifeman7930 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Looking for some lovely ladies to chat with
    Forgot to eat lunch today. I have....never done that before. But this is proof of where I am in my relationship to food. I just grabbed a little bag of trail mix and had it in the car waiting for the realtor to show us a house, and that was okay. I never in a million years could have imagined that as being okay.
  • mcemino2mcemino2 Posts: 423Member, Premium Member Posts: 423Member, Premium Member
    Good morning, hope everyone had a great weekend. Time too get serious again! Been gaining lately instead of losing. Even maintaining would be nice since I am trying to build more muscle. Struggling with food since my surgery, but pretty much feel back to normal physically.
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    Good morning, hope everyone had a great weekend. Time too get serious again! Been gaining lately instead of losing. Even maintaining would be nice since I am trying to build more muscle. Struggling with food since my surgery, but pretty much feel back to normal physically.

I hear ya Mike!!! Too many good recipes I want to try. Coupled with surgery recovery as I know you have and all the other stuff in your life. I'm jumping back on the bandwagon with you